TimWay4

Densha De Go back in Arcades?

JR 500系

AAhhh ok this page answered my question :

The Best At-Home Train Operator Experience

Densha de GO!! finally appears on consoles! Become a train operator and go around the ever-popular Yamanote Line, now with the addition of the new Takanawa Gateway Station. Enjoy the best at-home train operator experience while maintaining the the detail of the arcade version.

Various Modes

Experience various modes including “Operator’s Way,” a chapter-by-chapter mode with an eventual ending, and “VR Mode,” which is exclusive to the PlayStation 4 version.

Featuring That Popular New Station

The March 2020-opened Takanawa Gateway Station has been faithfully reproduced in the game!

Operate Lines Outside of the Yamanote Line

You can also operate lines and trains that do not appear in the arcade version, such as the Saikyou Line and Narita Express.

Saikyo line? Interesting.... didnt mention about Chuo line and Keihin Tohoku line nor the Tokaido line though, of which the trains were also featured on the cover.... Narita Express is interesting though, but i'm guessing it's just Shinjuku to at most Takao, like in Densha de go Final? Or maybe even until Mitaka where the Chuo-Sobu line ends.... 

• Like 1

miyakoji

I’m pretty stoked on this Densha de Go.  I would like to see Sonic bring more of those 3DS Rosen Tabi titles over to the Switch as well.

Glad Pingvin

7 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

And here's a special edition just for the smart phone, one can finally enjoy some short running on your smart phone of the original densha de go!

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/denshadego/syodai/

Just overshot the platform by 115m on my first go! I don't think much work is going to get done tomorrow! 

• Like 2

TimWay4

Well that's made my Friday, did the first station managed to only overshoot by 5 meters. Getting some good strong PS1 version vibes off it.

• Like 1

Yugamu Tsuki

It looks like Square Enix will be holding an hour long stream for the new Densha De Go (consol ver.) Thursday evening, JP time.