Hello Tokyo

tossedman

Not sure if this has been shared here or not. It's a time lapse of Tokyo shot over a period of 5 days in January of this year. Makes me want to go back.

Cheers eh,

Todd

• Like 5

Nice, in particular that view behind the driver around 1:25.  A very good angle.  I'd like to see the whole run :)

Nice, in particular that view behind the driver around 1:25.  A very good angle.  I'd like to see the whole run :)

Except that train is driverless. haha

Very nice video...

Edited by katoftw

I didn't pay too much attention to the time.  I saw the Yurikamome and assumed that.  But yeah at !;23 there is a 3 seconds of something with a driver in it.

Edited by katoftw

No driver in the Yurikamome. These are front seats where the driver is usually placed. Instead, these are for passengers. Drivers, or anyone in any official position, wears a uniform in Japan. Always.

Ah yes, that's a Yamanote line E231-500 (545 formation). The one used for the all-green 50th anniversary wrapping.

• Like 1

Ah yes, that's a Yamanote line E231-500 (545 formation). The one used for the all-green 50th anniversary wrapping.

And if anyone's taking notes, the view from the front shows the line between Tabata and Nippori stations.

• Like 3