Help Identify this (tokyu?) train

Guest keio6000

Guest keio6000

There have been a fair number of Keio 8000 greenmax built kits coming up on ebay recently that haven't fetched particularly high prices.  Makes me think that there's a possibility that rumours of MicroAce reviving their cancelled Keio 8000 might be in the pipeline.

At any rate, because my 8000 collection is only a single 4-car set, i won an auction for a 10-car 8000 set that, again, went for far less than the kit itself goes for.  part of the reason i won it cheap is that the photos were very poor, which makes the quality that i will receive a bit of a crapshoot.

The listing for the set said it was an "18-car" keio 8000 set.  Actually, it appears to be a 10-car keio 8000 set and the following mystery train.  Tokyu something or other.. but what?  note the very low position of the stripe.

any ideas? thanks!

helptrain.png

Guest keio6000

update: tokyu 8000 perhaps?  and if so, does this mean it has the 'darth maul' / kabuki face? i'd be quite happy if this was the case.. but not clear to me if GM ever made a pre-colored kit in this livery (if not, the finish is not likely to be good)

(also: check out the cool dude with his head out the window - probably was a bit early and thought it was in indonesia already ha ha :)

syasinkan-tokyu8000-8017-k-60.jpg

Edited by keio6000