Want to be on TV?

cteno4

A couple of years back a Japanese TV producer that did some filming of one of our club members here in the US for a Japanese TV show.

They just contacted us and are interesting in finding a Non-Japanese person living in Japan that has Japanese model trains or train related items to be on one of their TV shows.

If you fit the bill and are interested PM me and i can pass you onto them.

cheers,

jeff

Edited by cteno4

I think the producers would have better luck finding a foreigner who does bonsai, some martial art, or that old cliche, the westerner writing a book about their stay in the "mysterious orient that is Japan, who learns that ultimately he (it is almost always a "he") will always be an outsider..." :)

the westerner writing a book about their stay in the "mysterious orient that is Japan, who learns that ultimately he (it is almost always a "he") will always be an outsider..." :)

Oh, are you writing one too? ;)

Feeling a bit camera shy at the moment. Maybe when things have settled down a bit...

Maybe next time. I've been on camera for a few times already, but it's been ages ago... Here's an interview I had with the local tv in 2008 when I organised a big Dutch manga artist exhibition (1200 visitors on the fist day) in my hometown's city hall: https://youtu.be/rai8Y0_DbAc (Dutch language).

• Like 1