Other Manufacturers - New Releases

Gordon Werner

This is all good and timely info, as my first Aru Model kits have been sent out to sea.

Filling up my HobbyLinc.com basket now, they have the Paragrafix bending tool, PE scissors, flat nose pliers, oooh and Pinecar Derby weights for my Shorty engines, and 3mm birch plywood for gaming scenery projects.

The xuron scissors are nice. The are nice micro shears for any tougher stuff you want to scissor instead of try to cut.

jeff

bill937ca

TGW Chosi Electric Railway Deki 3

Sand box lid * × 6 * mark is for advanced users. About towing upgrade parts The number of 16th Deki 3 that can be towed is as follows. * Plastic freight car / passenger car (when vehicle weight is about 40 g) up to 4 cars, propulsion running 3 cars * Brass freight car / passenger car (when vehicle weight is about 90 g) up to 2 cars, propulsion running 1 car Note: Tow Please enjoy the total weight of the vehicle, 180g as a guide. Note: The number of tows varies depending on the weight of the vehicle to be towed and the condition of the suspension. Note: Do not drive more than the number that can be towed, as it will put a load on the motor and cause damage. Note: Towing is not possible on slope sections. * The light does not turn on. * The vehicle in the video has parts attached and instant lettering attached. * Choshi Electric Railway Co., Ltd. Commercialization confirmed As of May 2021

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10461465

• Like 2
bill937ca

TGW HO

The Pregio Track HO Oval is a small endless rail that fits within almost B4 size. The product is carefully hand-finished by craftsmen while using jigs for flexible rails. * Note Please note that the finish may differ slightly depending on the product. Please purchase a feeder compatible with your power pack separately, process it, and install it. You can enjoy No. 16 / HO small vehicles on the table, including No. 16 Deki 3 made by Hiroyuki Tsugawa. Product specifications Rails used: HO Flexible track Code 100 Roadbed color: Dark brown Outer circumference: Approx. 385 mm x Approx. 245 mm Curve radius: Approx. I can't drive. *

Depending on the specifications of the vehicle, it may not be possible to drive even within the wheelbase. Towing: Only one car can be towed with No. 16 Deki 3 made by Hiroyuki Tsugawa. * Use IMON HO105, a coupler on the 3rd side of the deck. * Use a coupler with a long knuckle neck. * KATO Tora 45000 / Wam 90000 can be towed * Please check the towing video. * Two or more cars cannot be towed because part of the vehicle interferes. 21601 Pregio Truck HO Oval Suggested retail price 6,800 yen (7,480 yen including tax) Scheduled to be released in September 2021 * Products do not include Deki 3, Tora 45000, clips, and control unit.

• Like 2