Woe is me :(

toc36

Washington, D.C. (American) football team and the local jackpot lottery!

Don't know which had better odds (sorry too easy of a shot to take!)

Jeff

Washington Redskins got beaten by the Green Bay Packers in the NFL Wildcard Playoff Round.  Powerball is a national lottery.  $900M jackpot.  Nobody won, so the next drawing on Wednesday will be $1.3 BILLION!!!

• Like 1

Aha, that lottery, they were going on about it on TV here. $1.3 billion? That's buy a lot of trains. Heck, it'd buy a couple of factories to make all the trains you want ;)

Edited by railsquid

Railsquid,

If I win, I will buy you all the trains you want.  

However, the odds are greater for getting eaten by a shark, getting hit by a meteor, or getting elected president!

Edited by toc36

Cool, I'll put a list together. Someone will be around shortly to keep you out of the way of incoming meteors, I'll have a friendly word with any local sharks, and ask the forum moderators to confirm you're not Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Was hoping the "Skins" would win but not surprised they didn't.  Good luck winning the lottery - your odds are only 272.1 million to1 - better chance getting hit by a natural disaster.

Hmm, if a ticket costs 2 USD and the odds are 272.1 million to 1 if you are playing all of the variants you can win more than you invest. Of course if nobody else do the same. :-)

At least Seahawks won but needed luck at the end...

Aha, that lottery, they were going on about it on TV here. $1.3 billion? That's buy a lot of trains. Heck, it'd buy a couple of factories to make all the trains you want ;)

And that's real trains. :)

Was hoping the "Skins" would win but not surprised they didn't.  Good luck winning the lottery - your odds are only 272.1 million to1 - better chance getting hit by a natural disaster.

it's still an easy game with an interesting jackpot, unfortunately you need to be in the US to buy the ticket, I just checked this morning and it's not possible to buy powerball tickets overseas :D

Italy as a more difficult lottery but not as much money in the jackpot

haha the "Skin" were favourites.  I dont think so!  While "You like that" Captain Kirk and Big Reed have some swagger about them.  They only reason they are there is because Chip ruined the Eagles and Romo walked around 12 games with a sling around his throwing arm.

p.s. Sorry you didn't win the lottery.