Kato Type 185-0 Odoriko Instructions

nah00

Does anyone have a copy of these they can scan or photograph? Just got the model today and the instructions weren't in there. Luckily I got the sticker sheet but would help if I had the instruction sheet. The model number is 10-443.

I did try the mail form on Kato's Japanese page but you can't put an email address in it. I emailed Hobbysearch and they got back to me pretty fast and said they'd try to get a copy of it from Kato for me free of charge even though I didn't get the train from them. Just have to wait until after the New Year's holdays but it's not liking putting on destination stickers and car numbers is something I particularly look forward to...

I've always been impressed with their service. They've combined orders for me to save me on shipping, were patient when I had some credit card issues, and always answer emails quickly. I've kind of figured out where the stickers go from YouTube videos but I want the formation section of the instructions too.

If it's really 8 cars, then this set must be based on the 10 car original sets:

10-car sets A1 to A8 Edit

The 10-car sets A1 to A8 are formed as follows, with car 1 at the Izu end.

Car No. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Numbering KuHa 185 MoHa 184 MoHa 185 SaRo 185 SaRo 185 MoHa 184 MoHa 185 MoHa 184 MoHa 185 KuHa 185-100

Cars 3, 7, and 9 each have one lozenge-type pantograph.

Based on this, which cars do you have in the box?

The set comes with cars 1-7 and 10. There is a two car set out there for 8 and 9 but it seems to be out of production. Also I have the older model that was released in the early nineties I believe, still runs great though since it never was run before I got it. Had to give it an hour of warm up time though when I first got it until it was really responsive to throttle changes, only had 'FAST' and 'not moving' since it was in storage so long.