Wiki articles about your layouts and models

Darren Jeffries

Well as you will already know, JNS Wiki is in full swing. There is a distinct lack of information about models on wikipedia and also little about layouts.

So heres you chance to put something out there for the world to see. I would like to ask if you would be able to create some articles about sets you have, along with some pictures you wouldnt mind sharing. Also Why not create an article about your layout. Doug and Brian already have exhibition layouts and whilst Dougs is covered very well on his website, why not expand that into the wiki.

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help with the model articles. I'm at 15% of the total articles to import regarding lines and stations.  :help:

CaptOblivious

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help with the model articles. I'm at 15% of the total articles to import regarding lines and stations.   :help:

I've started on some Fine Track articles :D

http://wiki.jnsforum.com/wiki/Category:Tomix Fine Track Patterns

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help with the model articles. I'm at 15% of the total articles to import regarding lines and stations.   :help:

I've started on some Fine Track articles :D

http://wiki.jnsforum.com/wiki/Category:Tomix Fine Track Patterns

Cool, I'm up to the letter "H" for prototype line importing. This excludes the random lines I sucked in from JR East lines around Tokyo last week just to get things started. This is the easy part. It's getting the stations off each of the 1000+ lines that's going to be the killer.