Rinkai Suica

Guest ___

I already have a couple of the JR Suica cards so I want something new for this trip, and I already have used a PASMO to death. So, can anyone tell me if I can purchase the Rinkai Suica card at Osaki? From what I gather it looks like it is sold at Osaki Station according to the TWR web site, BUT, it looks like it is operated by JR-East and TWR just has access to it. I can't find an actual TWR ticket office on the floor plans. I like Osaki simply because it is on the Yamanote Line and I will be arriving from Sendai on a JR Pass.

bikkuri bahn

The Rinkai Suica is not sold at Osaki station.  You need to go to an Rinkai Line station and purchase one from a TVM.

りんかいSuicaカード
(無記名式) ・りんかい線各駅(大崎駅を除く)の自動定期券発売機
・りんかい線各駅(大崎駅を除く)の窓口

http://www.twr.co.jp/fare/suica.html

Thanks, I thought the TWR English page worded it rather oddly. It also looked like it was only at certain station as well.

The translated TWR page (Google Translate) actually worded it better.

Rinkai Suica card (bearer) - Rinkai automatic commuter pass vending machine of the stations (except Osaki Station)
- Rinkai window of stations (except Osaki Station) - Rinkai window of stations (except Osaki Station)

Hmmm.... Guess, I can use my Pasmo to take a trip down and ride one stop to grab one. The downside to collecting IC cards.

Edited by 写真家