Translation Help

domino

Could anybody help translate this Japanese auction text , please dont use Google Translate it don't make any sence:

天賞堂の号です。

天賞堂の通信販売で購入しました。

ライト・尾灯点灯します。

走行暦ありますが余り走らせてなく、タンスに眠っている方が多かったので綺麗です。

一昨年まで半径600Rの線路とフレキシブル線路しかなく100系をまともに動かす事ができなかったので、本格的に動かそうとKATOの大きなカーブ付きの線路を購入し動かしたところ、脱線脱線また脱線の連続でカプラーも勝手に自然解放してしまうので何故脱こうなるのか天賞堂に聞きました。

以下天賞堂談・・・「KATOの線路はしっかり繫がないと歪みが出来て脱線する、また畳の部屋も不適当です。フローリングの洋室で運転して下さい」との事でした。

他のメーカーの製品は脱線もカプラーの自然解放もせず気持ちよく動くのに、天賞堂の100系だけが運転出来ません。

線路や環境を選ぶ模型を初めて見ました。

こんな模型は持っていても仕方がないので出品します。

ただし洋間のフローリングでしか運転出来ないので、ガンガン動かす方には不向きです。

模型の鑑賞派やコレクション派の方向けです。

元箱はありません。この模型の元箱は毛布やシーツの梱包に使う安っぽい箱で、購入後すぐに破いて捨てました。緩衝材は石油の腐ったような匂いで頭が痛くなり、これもすぐに捨てました。

今回はYAMA模型の綺麗で頑丈な箱でお送りします。

送料はご負担ください。ゆうパック100サイズでお送りします。

Thanks

Brian

I can only use google and bing translate too, but it looks like it's about a Tenshodo made H0 shinkansen, that (according to the ad) has both working head and tail lights, was run very little, but requires completly smooth rails to run, has a 0.6 meter minimal turning radius and tends to disconnect on the slightest bump. The suggested use for it (by the the seller) is as a display item or for very dedicated collectors. There is no box or inlay foam as they were thrown away, so the seller will package the train in a standard postal box. The additional text idicates that it's made out of plastic, not metal.

ps: Please correct me if i made any mistakes...

"Dont use it on a tatami mat floor.  Use only on western style floors."

Judging by the auction description, it has a habit of derailing due to the couplers and is very track sensitive.  The seller recommends you use it only as a static model.

got a link to the auction?

Edited by katoftw

3.新幹線500系の鉄道模型製品

ph_vol18_08.jpg

ph_vol18_09.jpg

ph_vol18_10.jpg

ph_vol18_11.jpg

ph_vol18_12.jpg

新幹線と聞いて、あなたはどの形式の、どんな顔をまずは思い浮かべ、イメージなされますか?

わが国が誇る高速鉄道、その基礎を作った0系かな?雪に強い東北・上越新幹線用の200系。いや最新の700系。自分は、500系だ!といろいろとあるかもしれません。

個々に浮かび上がるこれらの姿は、結局のところ、好意的に受け入れたあなた自身の第一印象から始まり、実際に乗って触れ合い、そして感じたわくわくするそのお心が基礎のはず。

さて、さすがにわが国を代表する鉄道車両群でもあるため、今日に至るまで日本における鉄道模型メーカー各社は、本当に数多くの形式とバリエーションを製造し、市場に流通してきた歴史があります。

この歴史を振り返って眺めれば、模型も本物の流れと同じように1987年以前の国鉄時代は、東海道・山陽新幹線用として0系・100系が、東北・上越新幹線用では、200系列といった面々が、主でしたが、勢いJR化後から今日までは、先の形式をベースに、多種多様な魅力ある車両群が投入し、活躍中です。

というわけで、今回このプログラムにて、ご紹介させていただいてている500系新幹線車両は、勿論JR化の後にお目見えした形式です。

今日、HO(1/87)という鉄道模型の世界では、カツミ(真ちゅう製)と天賞堂(プラ製)の各ラインナップがそれぞれに製造され、発売中となっております。

私個人、正直申し上げて、どちらも甲乙つける気心なんてございません。

その根底にある強い思いは、両社の製品ともども、本当に多くの人々の思い、考え、工夫の上で、表舞台であるこの世に生を受け、市場を流れ、皆様の目に留まったわけですから・・・。

(開発に着手し、努力なされた方々、本当にご苦労様です)

さて、昨今の状況下、その流れ、店頭ならび巷にて私自身がたびたび耳にする事柄もあります。

"真ちゅう製が欲しいが値段が・・・・"や"買ってみたが、動かすのが○○○"等々、新幹線車両に限らず、他の多くの鉄道模型製品についてもこの意味を十分に含んでいるようです。

この意味の核心は・・・・いかに?

今回天賞堂が発売しました、この500系新幹線は、皆様方の多くが日々お感じになられている、負の面、所謂その突破口の第一陣として、中国・バックマン社との完全ジョイント企画品であり、プラ素材を駆使した模型製品となりました。

実際、お手元に取られ、ご覧いただければ、それまでの同社による同社的な製造手順、表現方法とは明らかに大きく異なっており、近年の技術革新が著しい中国製品のある一面を感じ、合わせて今回、当社内にてこのプロジェクトに関わった者らの熱意・努力そして工夫等々が現実的な姿、形となっておりそれらの数々が浮き彫りとなってくるはずです。

すでにお求めになられたあなたには、心から感謝し、これから購入しようか!とお考えになられている皆様には、是非とも実際の模型製品に触れていただき、その後には、2本のレール上にて心行くまで動かして楽しんで、それぞれに夢を育んで下さい。

世界中の多くの高速列車と共に、すれ違う運転も良いでしょう!(ようやく新幹線も世界標準素材のプラ製品で登場)

追って、発売となる増結中間車を増やし、本物と同じように長い編成でコレクションなされるのもあなた次第。

世界に誇るこの新幹線で明日の鉄道模型を一緒にエンジョイしませんか!

最後に、製品ラインナップをご紹介しておきます。

(※なお、増結中間車セットの価格は、予価です)

①基本6両セット(品番#55001)¥62,750(税込)

1号車

(521) 2号車

(526 ) 5号車

(525)M車 8号車

(518) 9号車

(515) 16号車

(522)

②増結中間車4両セット(品番#55002)¥41,790(税込)

4号車

(528) 12号車

(528-700) 13号車

(525)M車 15号車

(527)

③増結中間車2両セット(品番#55003)¥18,900(税込)

3号車

(527) 6号車

(526)

ph_vol18_08.jpg
ph_vol18_09.jpg
ph_vol18_10.jpg
ph_vol18_11.jpg
ph_vol18_12.jpg

To hear the bullet train, you of any format, and think of what kind of face First, do you made ​​image? 
high-speed rail, 0-based kana that made ​​the basis that Japan is proud of? Tohoku and Joetsu Shinkansen strong 200 system for the snow. No latest 700 system. Yourself, but 500 system! And it might be variously certain. 
These figure that emerges in individual, after all, favorably accepted beginning from the first impression of your own, petting it actually riding, and should its tail heart of the foundation to feel that exciting was that. 
Well, because it is also a railway vehicle group representing indeed Japan, model railroad manufacturers in Japan to this day is really to produce a large number of formats and variations, there is a history of the market. 
If Nagamere Looking back on this history, the model is also a real flow the same as in 1987 before the railway era and, 0 system and the 100 system for the Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen, but in for the Tohoku and Joetsu Shinkansen, is every one such as 200 series , It was mainly, momentum after JR of until today, based on the previous format, introduced a wide variety of attractive vehicle group, we are playing an active part. 
So, at this time this program, 500 Shinkansen vehicle that I am allowed to introduce is the format that was of course debut after the JR reduction. 
Today, in the world of model railway is called HO (1/87), each lineup of Katsumi (brass) and Tenshodo (made of plastic) is produced in each, making it a sale. 
I personally, I mentioned honest, neither does not have Nante congenial to wear party hereto. 
Strong feelings in the underlying, the two companies of the product in company, I think of really a lot of people, it is thought, on top of the device, received a raw in this world is a table stage, market flows, because is not caught everyone's eyes ... ·. 
(It started to develop, effort made ​​the people, it is really hardship like) 
Now, under today's circumstances, there are the flow, even hear myself often things in the shop well as the streets. 
"Although I bought, ○○○ and that the move" "Although I want brass ... the price" and so on, is not limited to the Shinkansen vehicle, and includes this meaning enough also for many other model railway products I like being in. 
The core of this meaning is ... how? 
Heaven Prize hall was launched this time, the 500 series Shinkansen, a lot of everyone who is not in the day-to-day you feel, negative surface, as a so-called first team of the breakthrough, complete with China Bachmann, Inc. is a joint planning products, became a model product that made ​​full use of plastic material. 
In fact, it is taken in your hand, if you can see, feel it up to the company's fabrication procedure by the company, representation method is different obviously significantly from, the one side in recent years of technological innovation is a remarkable Chinese products, combined This time, we should see many enthusiasm, effort and ingenuity of the people involved in the company in this project, et al., etc. is realistic figure, of them has become a form comes a relief. 
You you were not already purchased, sincerely grateful, or try to buy now! And to everyone that are not in your thinking, I will touch on all means actual model products, then, enjoying Move to your heart's content in on two rails, please nurtured a dream to each. 
Along with many of the high-speed train in the world, and pass each other operation also a good idea! (Finally appeared bullet train in the world standard material of plastic products) 
shortly, to increase the hematopoiesis intermediate wheel which is on sale, you soon also to be made ​​collections the same way, in the long organization and genuine. 
Why do not you enjoy tomorrow's model railway in this bullet train together, which boasts the world!

Finally, we leave to introduce the product lineup. 
(※ It should be noted that the price of hematopoiesis intermediate wheel set is tentative)

① Basic 6-Car Set (Part # 55001) ¥ 62,750 (tax included)

No. 1 
(521) Car 2 
(526) 5 car 
(525) M Cars 8 car 
(518) 9 car 
(515) 16 car 
(522)

② hematopoiesis intermediate wheel 4-Car Set (Part # 55002) ¥ 41,790 (tax included)

4 car 
(528) 12 car 
(528-700) 13 car 
(525) M Cars 15 car 
(527)

③ hematopoiesis intermediate wheel 2-Car Set (part number # 55,003) ¥ 18,900 (tax included)

3 car 
(527) 6 car 
(526)

Imho it's made by Bachmann in China for Tenshodo and comes in a basic 6 car set, a 4 car extension set with exta motorcar and a 2 car extension set. It's plastic not brass like Katsumi products so might have better details and lower price. Running characteristics are not discussed, for that see the ad above. Imho its a nice scale model that needs the same quality tracks as the prototype, like nice fixed layout with large radius curves and turnouts.

bikkuri bahn

Way too much verbiage on the item description.  I stay away from these listings as they tend to hide something wrong.

Way too much verbiage on the item description.  I stay away from these listings as they tend to hide something wrong.

Spot on, this was exactly my concern , thanks

Brian

bikkuri bahn

It may be a decent model as kvp states, but I don't think it is a JDM product, but rather for the Asian market.  That's probably why the seller goes out of his way to describe it with flowery language to assure possible buyers.  In general Chinese-made products for the Japanese market are a cut above the stuff made for other markets, as the end customers are more demanding. Many of the steam locomotives and electric locomotives made in China for JDM get delayed for months on end due to QC issues- in fact I'm waiting for an oft-delayed product right now.

At the money the owner would have payed for it.  If it isn't a good running.  I'd be using all kinda of flowery language to maximize the sale amount.

The thing is so rare that is will most likely sell on for near new price.  And if the new buyer doesn't like how it runs, they will sell on also for near what they brought it for.

Edited by katoftw