Shinkansen Driver Commands (Commands said my drivers in cabin)

Shinkansenrailfan

Shinkansenrailfan

Hey everyone! Been a while since I entered the forum.

Would like to ask about Shinkansen Driver Commands.

What I mean is e.g. Speed Signal : 70km/h = 信号(Shingo) 70km (NanaJu)

Does anyone know the procedure of these commands being said (When leaving station , arriving station , passing station , notch , break procedures as well as when train is early/late?

Well appreciated if you are able to share with me haha ><

There will be a Shinkansen Exhibition here in Singapore (At Marina Bay Sands) and I would like to try the commands when trying the simulator :)

Thanks all! Have a great day!

If you play Densha de go Shinkansen on the PS2, you can get all the commands exactly correct ~  :) \ 

I do know is something like this:

From station move off, in Japanese:

Tosumei Ten, Shi-patsu shingo, (Hiroshima) - insert the station which you move off from here, Tey-hatsu.  

Hiroshima - (Shin-Iwakuni) san - insert the next station name, or the station you're moving off to.  

Then comes a long string of phrases which i'm not really sure how to write them out, but they are saying something like speed limit etc...

Regarding shingo, that's usually no commands for speed limits on the shinkansen if I'm not wrong, it's all controlled by computer when the speed signal will come in. Generally, let's talk about slowing down from top speed to stopping at the station.

It starts from 285/ 300km/h, your top speed, then the next signal is 230

Then from 230 to 170

Then 170 to 120

Then 120 to 70

Then 70 to 30

30km/h will be the speed near to stopping in the station, rolling to the point to stop.

I'll try to google and find a youtube video on Densha de go Shinkansen to get the correct sequence.

By the way, there is an exhibition coming here?

• Like 1
Shinkansenrailfan

If you play Densha de go Shinkansen on the PS2, you can get all the commands exactly correct ~ :) \

I do know is something like this:

From station move off, in Japanese:

Tosumei Ten, Shi-patsu shingo, (Hiroshima) - insert the station which you move off from here, Tey-hatsu.

Hiroshima - (Shin-Iwakuni) san - insert the next station name, or the station you're moving off to.

Then comes a long string of phrases which i'm not really sure how to write them out, but they are saying something like speed limit etc...

Regarding shingo, that's usually no commands for speed limits on the shinkansen if I'm not wrong, it's all controlled by computer when the speed signal will come in. Generally, let's talk about slowing down from top speed to stopping at the station.

It starts from 285/ 300km/h, your top speed, then the next signal is 230

Then from 230 to 170

Then 170 to 120

Then 120 to 70

Then 70 to 30

30km/h will be the speed near to stopping in the station, rolling to the point to stop.

I'll try to google and find a youtube video on Densha de go Shinkansen to get the correct sequence.

By the way, there is an exhibition coming here?

Thank you! I've seen videos which differ from Densha De Go. So I'm a bit confused.

Yes there is an exhibition.

Shinkansenrailfan

Not sure if I can upload the photo. Its at Marina Bay Sands on 23rd (10am-8pm) and 24th (10am-4pm)

You can refer to my Fb or AFA- Anime Festival Asia Facebook for more details