5300 Series Rosters on the Asakusa Line

Hello,

Back in July these forums were most helpful in helping me in my pursuit to record onboard announcements. I am hoping that some of you may be able to help me out with a question I have.

Today, while trying to record English automated announcements, I discovered that it appears that only the 5300 series sets automatically announce billingually on the Asakusa Line. All other stock was Japanese only, on manually done by the driver. By the time I found the 5300's, they were shuttling between A1 and A7.

Are these sets rostered to particular runs? If they are I would like to travel from A6 to A20 tomorrow morning, in the peak if need be. It doesnt matter if they are going beyond the Metro network, but I would like to do one trip north, and one trip.

Any assistance of how I could find these sets would be appreciated, as I fly home tomorrow night.

Regards,

Glenn

Most trains on the Asakusa line I reckon are run throughs off the Keikyu and Keisei lines, likely why you saw few of the 5300 types. Fyi off peak between 10am and 2pm there are rapids bound for Keisei Sakura that originate at Nishi Magome,so they likely are rostered for 5300`s. These run at 20 minute headways.