Joshin Rlwy deki

bikkuri bahn

bikkuri bahn

The September issue of the JTB railway timetable has a picture of a Joshin Dentetsu deki electric locomotive on its cover. It caught my eye at the local bookstore as usually a new train or service is typically used on the cover. Apparently a special run is scheduled for Oct. 4/5.

A previous special run in spring of this year:

• Like 1

nice find wish i could go.

KVP i like the scene at 40 - 48 i want to scene something like that.

No comment on the color though, never liked the brown ever.... :)

i wonder how quick the special bookings lasted lol

Do i see it correctly that they don't use matching cars, just painted a normal Joshin EMU brown? I think they would look better with real old style cars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUEavK-CB0

To make use of ordinary equipment Joden would have to reinstall the run-around track at Shimonita. Given that the tourist trains don't run all that often, it would be an unjustified expense. Better use the repainted MU equipment.

Cheers NB

To make use of ordinary equipment Joden would have to reinstall the run-around track at Shimonita. Given that the tourist trains don't run all that often, it would be an unjustified expense. Better use the repainted MU equipment.

Not really, they have at least 4 tracks. Any locomotive or emu could be used to pull off the coaches from the locomotives, push it into another siding, then the locomotives could go out and move onto the coaches. Joshin is just lazy or the emu is really pushing...