100 yen containers

cteno4

Nariichi san has some great 100yen tomix jr freight 50th anniversary 12' containers. these are the green ones with the white graphic. 5 unique serial numbers.

http://www.modeltrainplus.net/collections/n-scale-containers-new/products/100-yen-container-tomix-jr-freight-type-19d-12-feet-container-50th-year-anniversary

great deal! i just grabbed a pile for the container yard. i only got one box of three when these first came out before being sold out.

10% off if you get 20 or more.

less than half the price of buying them in the boxed 3 pack (sold out now) at hs.

wouldnt be fun to have a 100yen train store?!

jeff

• Like 2
Guest keio6000

Thanks for the heads up! Bought a few myself.

People, there are some really nice things at his sale. My recommendations:

If the kato ginza 01 set means anything to you,he has 1 in stock at a great price. It is an outstanding model. well, so are all of katos tokyo subways, but this is right up there.

The modemo asagiri 20000 is a little out of fashion now due to the releasr of the 60000, but its still a very unique train and a great model and his price is great.

He has a few modemo enoshima trams which are not my thing (i have several more classic enoden trains), but for those of you who cant get enough of painted trains, well, there they are.

Theres more there, but i highly recommend the above (i have them already in my collection)

Keio,

youre most welcome, figured folks here would want some! looks like they were extras from the koki car sets being 5 unique road numbers like that and no box.

super sale has tempted me sorely, picked up a couple of locos, but restrained myself as much as possible. many of the items i already had! great way to pick up a few nice pieces though to get started!

jeff

Thanks for the heads up there Jeff, I just need 5 of them to run on the AJMRG layout, something different and it would be a good talking point to the AJMRG members when it does run around with the koki 107 container wagons.