朝ラッシュ時の阪急淡路駅

Guest ___

I love the burgendy trains.

Warmest regards,

Boiler

Me too but there a bitch to photograph, I think Bikkuri bhan would agree there so shiny these ones.

Tip to any one going, turn the flash off.

BTW recently Green Max have done several consists of this and there a beauty if you do decide N jpn might be a good start for you though a touch pricy

bikkuri bahn

Good station, Awaji.  Not only one flat junction, but two (on both the up and down sides).  Though the up side (Umeda direction), is more "spectacular" as the approach angle is closer in. Unfortunately, due to be elevated.  Get your pics while you can.

*As Keitaro says, Hankyu trains can be challenging to photograph, due to glare off the spic and span car sides (the indoor Umeda terminal is a bad place for example, better to go upline).  Another odd (?) aspect of Umeda are the station platforms, they use dark tiles, also kept well waxed.  Never seen anything like it at other stations.

Good station, Awaji.  Not only one flat junction, but two (on both the up and down sides).  Though the up side (Umeda direction), is more "spectacular" as the approach angle is closer in. Unfortunately, due to be elevated.  Get your pics while you can.

*As Keitaro says, Hankyu trains can be challenging to photograph, due to glare off the spic and span car sides (the indoor Umeda terminal is a bad place for example, better to go upline).  Another odd (?) aspect of Umeda are the station platforms, they use dark tiles, also kept well waxed.  Never seen anything like it at other stations.

As we write now Awaji station is being grade-separated, saw it on Skyscrapercity. A pity from the enthusiast's point of view, but a gain from the user's as they'll get a more reliable operation.

Cheers NB

You know, I had no problems photographing Hankyo from Uemeda to Awarji while I was there in 2010. I had more problems with Nanki trains out of Tenojii w/ my D2Hs and a D3 than I did with the Hankyu trains. However, since I have left Nikon for Fuji X-series, I'm not sure what shooting the Hankyu would be like now.