microace fuji 24 series with sound

keitaro

CaptOblivious

I had seen this before. Looks…interesting. I'd be interested in seeing the circuitry and how it's all connected! I'm sure within a day you'll know how to wire it for DCC if you did so ;)

Okay so i received this and had a play with it.

The set comes with some type of hook for a coupler but i'm unsure what to do with it see pic 1

The noise is pretty generic and not all that great and there is only the one noise to choose from.

I think it's designed to work better with tomix CL as it requires a bit of voltage to go. (as in the motor of the ed61 is pulling already though the ED61 does work on very low voltage and is designed to run on the tram pack so that may be why)

I don't have a tomix controller so i cannot test if it works on CL.

I have attached a picture of the sound unit hopefully a techo can look and see it it's dcc able easily or not.

The noise some times drops in and out (mainly when going slow) so i'm thinking this would run great on dcc as better constant voltage when stationary and so forth.

all in all the model itself is pretty good and the interior as on par with other MA models i have like the tobu and will be easy to house people in.

I'm waiting on the DF50-561 to come in the mail from hs to make this a more complete set.

below is a video however i'm waiting on youtube to process it and it's been 30 mins now in processing.

post-484-13569930391635_thumb.jpg

post-484-13569930391836_thumb.jpg

post-484-13569930392055_thumb.jpg

post-484-13569930392263_thumb.jpg

post-484-13569930392473_thumb.jpg

post-484-1356993039268_thumb.jpg

at the end you hear it best i had it down low.

its meant to be a generator sound

as per my coment not that great.  :laugh:

model looks good though.