Sign in to follow this  
Masioka

Flickr

Masioka

How many of us use Flickr?

What do you think of the latest revamp? How retrograde.

It looks nice, but they have stripped some of the functionality, namely the facility to review separately comments you have made and comments you have received.

I hated it when Farcebook revamped, though I have gotten used to that - at least no functionality was lost there.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

CaptOblivious

I use Flickr ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/artificial-science/ ), but I haven't visited the site in a few weeks, so I can't yet say. There was certainly a lot of room for improvement, I thought...

Guest ___

I was going to start using it, but decided otherwise. From time to time I just update my J-train pictures to either my professional photography website, but more often than not to my railroad train site (non-revenue generating) However with that said, I do tend to use Flickr for a few groups, and to talk to a few people mainly at work.

How many of us use Flickr?

What do you think of the latest revamp? How retrograde.

It looks nice, but they have stripped some of the functionality, namely the facility to review separately comments you have made and comments you have received.

I hated it when Farcebook revamped, though I have gotten used to that - at least no functionality was lost there.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(