I get Misty .....

Tony Galiani

Tony Galiani

with apologies to Errol Garner .... (for those of you familiar with the Great American Songbook).

Anyway, I have had mediocre results with various misters include an "artist's" mister my wife brought me.  Last week, I came across some comments about these misters from Wal-Mart so I decided to give them a try since the investment was only US 97 cents apiece.  So far, so good - they have worked well in a couple of tests and provide a fine mist without any stray droplets.  So passing this on in case anyone is looking for a good mister to try out.

Ciao,

Tony

IMG_0105.jpeg

Edited by Tony Galiani
grammar correction

Where’s the video? We want play misty for me!

best I’ve found is the small hair sprayers at the dollar store. But then it’s sort of every other one is good or bad.

jeff

Kingmeow

I have been using these from Walmart for years and they keep on working.  The mist is very fine.  I use it with alcohol to wet my ballast before laying down the glue.

• Like 1
Tony Galiani

Makes me wonder what other nifty items are out there that I have not noticed.

Tony

Toni,

I cruise the dollar store every so often and look at all the makeup and other areas to see if there are nifty bits to use in modeling. Many now have craft sections as well and ours sometimes carries small bottles of different mod podge finishes (gloss, semigloss, etc) that can enhandynto have a small bit. Various hair clips make good clamps. Sprayers like these. Bamboo skewers. Etc. really is one of the best and cheapest one stop places for odd bits and bobs.

jeff

• Like 1