Lets see your Koki

bc6

ED75-775

Amateur hour, tutorial-level content incoming...

image.thumb.jpg.0b6d2ca6ecbb91f23a05ed6b5055677f.jpg

OK, not much to see here, but I am heading back to Japan in May so there’s a good chance I can do a spot of levelling up!

Most of this came from Rokko or Zenmarket with the exception of the Kato 10-815 (TradeMe).

Alastair

• Like 3

This is such a dangerous thread that you would only want to buy more and more containers...

Presenting some Koki 200, including some I purchased before and some new KATO releases. 

Image (21).jpg

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Wolf said:

... I need Koki 200 ...

I consider that as "I need Koki 200, and I need more budget to procure more fluid containers on is..."

It might be a good time now as both KATO/ TOMIX are making Koki 200 recently.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, cteno4 said:

Good to see shorties represented!

Mandarake and Yahoo Auction were very kind to me! 
=^,^=

Kingmeow
On 3/26/2024 at 11:05 PM, chadbag said:

These aren't all.  

The box with containers are my Japanese containers but don't include a bunch of the more recent ones I've bought, nor do they include any that came as a set with the KoKi (including a bunch of KoKi with at least two different Yamato containers, some KoKi 200 with tank containers, and a ton of JNR KoKi with containers).  The box with KoKi are not all the KoKi and a small corner of the box has some tank and box cars but it's mostly KoKi.  I also have the KATO 106/107 set and a bunch of other ones in other boxes.

Also does not include my US and European intermodal containers and flatcars/intermodal container carrier cars.  About the only US train cars I have are intermodal since they have containers on them and I have 5 or 6 KATO sets, some independent / individual cars or sets of cars, and a few flatcars with semi truck trailers and a ton of 3rd party containers I've bought (ISO 20 and ISO 40, and also the 45/48 and 53 footers).  Nor does it include a good assortment of German/Swiss/Austrian/other european flat cars and containers.

IMG_4724.thumb.jpeg.84d5b186055303579b3d5c2fc68e3c6c.jpegIMG_4723.thumb.jpeg.d1501800f2c6a1a5aa5663eec0d44b73.jpeg

Hmmm....you have enough that you can build one of those large container ships on your layout!  🤣

• Like 1

Today I think I added to my Koki collection the last Koki set but don't quote me on that please. 

20240408_212227.jpg

• Like 5
2 hours ago, bc6 said:

Today I think I added to my Koki collection the last Koki set but don't quote me on that please. 

Nah, its fine. I added my last Containers a few times already too. 😛

• Haha 2

You know you're right, I have my eye on a Super Rail Cargo U50A Container Loading Basic 4-Car 10-1721 lol. I'm trying really hard not to purchase it lol 😄

1 hour ago, bc6 said:

I have my eye on a Super Rail Cargo U50A Container Loading Basic 4-Car 10-1721 lol. I'm trying really hard not to purchase it lol 

@Wolfsays it doesn’t count so just go for it. 😂

• Like 1

Kamome I may do that lets see how much the budget gods will allow me to spend.

• Haha 1
b.nice2000

Some 3D prints in N-scale .. from top

long flat with 3 containers

long well car

American box car

long coal wagon.

prints.jpg

Edited by b.nice2000
marknewton

One of the two KoKis I own. 

spacer.png

Cheers,

Mark.

• Like 5
marknewton

The ChiKi is from Tramway, but the KoKi is made by Tenshodo. The other KoKi I have is from Tomix. I only wanted two or three of them to show steam-hauled intermodal freight.

Cheers,

Mark.