Happy Holidays!

Pauljag900

Not quite sure where I should write this,so here will do.

Appologies for not being here much this year,mainly due to not having any trains at the moment but it’s also been a bit hectic in general.

Mother in law has health issues so been busy with trying to sort things there and then I had my hip replacement which did nt go very well I m afraid.

All good now though and thinking of a small layout in the summer.

All I really wanted to do was wish you all a very merry Xmas and all the best for the new year👍😀 🍻🍻

stay safe everyone👍😀

regards,

paul

• Like 8

Paul, 

always grand to hear from you, sorry life is chaotic for you right now for you, but I’m sure thing will mellow here. Looking forward to another Paul special layout! Sure you won’t be playing with your r/c trucks too much this summer?!

happy holidays to everyone! May 2022 be a kinder world.

cheers,

jeff

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, cteno4 said:

Paul, 

always grand to hear from you, sorry life is chaotic for you right now for you, but I’m sure thing will mellow here. Looking forward to another Paul special layout! Sure you won’t be playing with your r/c trucks too much this summer?!

happy holidays to everyone! May 2022 be a kinder world.

cheers,

jeff

No reason why I can t do both buddy! We were out a few weeks ago at a mud quarry and it started snowing!! Everything was covered in mud,, the best day we ve had so far with about 20 lads there.

i ll send you a link to the video👍👍👍👍😂😂

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

Merry Christmas Paul!

Merry Xmas buddy,hope all is well👍👍😀

will email you over the holidays buddy👍😀

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Paul! 

So sorry to hear about your mum-in-law and your personal well being... I think it will only be better from now on! Bet we'll be seeing some of those wonderful inspiring 'Paul' layouts pretty soon! Always missing the speed you build your layouts and the stories behind them, still remembering the little Star Wars park diorama! 

Stay safe and have a great holiday ahead mate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JR 500系 said:

Merry Christmas Paul! 

So sorry to hear about your mum-in-law and your personal well being... I think it will only be better from now on! Bet we'll be seeing some of those wonderful inspiring 'Paul' layouts pretty soon! Always missing the speed you build your layouts and the stories behind them, still remembering the little Star Wars park diorama! 

Stay safe and have a great holiday ahead mate!

Ha,ha,thanks sammy.

hope you and your family have a great Xmas and new year,

stay safe buddy,

paul

Enjoy this beautiful moment of the year.

I'm not sure my first sentence is really shared by lobsters, oysters, ducks, turkeys, pheasants, boars, hinds, salmons, snails,  etc ... 

JM. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

And a cephalopodic new year to you squid!

that is my favorite wrap of all time. I mean who puts a squid even on the end of the car!

jeff

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Late as usual, but wishing everyone good health and all the best for the New Year. It's got to be an improvement on the old one! 🙄

Mark.

• Like 2