Plaza Japan

Guest JRF-1935

N-Osoi

I have those 're-order' buttons but I assumed that was for a whole new order. I paid in full for my original items and there's been no refund or anything so far. Still waiting for a reply to my query.

• Like 1
katoftw

I got a partial refund on my credit card once the sorted it out.

I get that they can attempt to source items elsewhere. But if they cannot find it within a week. Then call it then. Don't drag it out.

• Like 1
N-Osoi

I guess Golden Week has also fallen in this time frame which might have slowed things down a bit. 

RS18U
1 hour ago, N-Osoi said:

I have those 're-order' buttons but I assumed that was for a whole new order. I paid in full for my original items and there's been no refund or anything so far. Still waiting for a reply to my query.

Thanks @N-Osoi I was wondering that as I had my dinner: what have I done.  I have sent a note to Plaza Japan to see if this can be sorted out and will see what they say.

• Like 1
bill937ca
12 minutes ago, RS18U said:

Thanks @N-Osoi I was wondering that as I had my dinner: what have I done.  I have sent a note to Plaza Japan to see if this can be sorted out and will see what they say.

Yes, Japan is closed for Golden Week.  Even if they get your item Japan Post is on vacation during Golden Week.

https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2282.html

• Like 2
N-Osoi

Just got a reply to say there was a delay and items will be shipped in a day or two.

• Like 1
RS18U
20 hours ago, cteno4 said:

Patience always pays off.

jeff

Yup 😳

Update:

Just after I posted my bit of a rant, the following happened:

• I asked Plaza Japan to cancel my second order
  • I got a notice that my first order was shipped as I had ordered it, with no deletions
  • Plaza Japan did a full refund on the second order with no fee

So my positive impressions of Plaza Japan are renewed and I look forward to receiving my order towards the end of May.  Will update when I have the order in hand.