JR logo decals do they exsist?

bc6

I looked at HS and HWJ. I didn't find much.  I find more searching for decal than with decals, but still it's not what you want.

bc6,

if you want you can always print your own. decal paper works well in both inkjet and laser printers. just print them out and apply!

only rub is you cant print white. to print white you have to print onto white decal paper and just cover all the non white areas with a color that then matches what you put your decal on or is part of the defined artwork.

cheers,

jeff

bc6,

if you want you can always print your own. decal paper works well in both inkjet and laser printers. just print them out and apply!

only rub is you cant print white. to print white you have to print onto white decal paper and just cover all the non white areas with a color that then matches what you put your decal on or is part of the defined artwork.

cheers,

jeff

Thanks jeff, I forgot all about decal paper. Which font do you think would work?

other trick would be to auto trace the art in a vector program like illustrator then you could color it and resize it to any size you want with full resolution! but with the art work at good sized you should be able to just paint bucket the color in the bit map and reduce the size and i doubt when reduced many fold you will see any jaggies.

cheers

jeff

CaptOblivious

Better yet: The Wikimedia stuff is already vector art!

other trick would be to auto trace the art in a vector program like illustrator then you could color it and resize it to any size you want with full resolution! but with the art work at good sized you should be able to just paint bucket the color in the bit map and reduce the size and i doubt when reduced many fold you will see any jaggies.

cheers

jeff