Trains in Special Liveries

Krackel Hopper

[Series 201] Universal Wonderland-Tennoji Station departure / JR West Japan  Video by North Railway

• Like 2
disturbman

Stunning special wrapping on a JR West 223:

Edited by disturbman
  • Like 3
Martijn Meerts

Ooooh, that one is definitely really nice. I'm doing quite well not buying new (N-scale) rolling stock, but if that comes out as a model, I might just have to pick it up.

• Like 1
chadbag
24 minutes ago, Martijn Meerts said:

Ooooh, that one is definitely really nice. I'm doing quite well not buying new (N-scale) rolling stock, but if that comes out as a model, I might just have to pick it up.

Yes!    I love the special livery trains.  Even a lot of my Euro trains are special livery and my small number of US Prototypes are 50% (I only have a few US prototypes that "fit" into what we see locally of UP freight).

This 223 is really nice looking.  And though I don't limit myself to a certain regional area for Japan, I tend to favor JR West areas since that is where we base ourselves when we are in Japan...  Double fit!

Thanks for posting @bill937ca

Edited by chadbag
  • Like 1
disturbman
11 minutes ago, Martijn Meerts said:

I know. I had the same reaction. One of the nicest special liveries I have seen in a while.

• Like 1

Ooohhhh, niceeeee! Me want one! Hopefully gets done soon by someone!

jeff

JR 500系

Oh Wow who doesnt love a bright Red and orange train!! Lovely indeed! Kato perhaps? They already got the tooling for the huge range of 223s they've got... 

AhmadKane

I dont know if this is alright or not to post the image in such a way.

I recently procured a Yamaguchi-Go C57-1 Lady from the auctions. It described "金指魔改造" which translates to Finger Demon Gold. 

Is this a livery or modification? I have never read a C57 being described as such. I reallu think its a neat model nevertheless, might try to have the yellow bits gold plated 

Appreciate any info pertaining to this livery/variation

Screenshot_20210605-222953_Buyee.jpg

bill937ca

Toyama tram T102 in  a movie wrap from 2014 for  Ressha Sentai ToQger THE MOVIE Galaxy Line SOS 

• Like 4

From July 4, 2021, a wrapping train with the theme of "demon" has appeared. "Kihoku Town", the only local public organization in Japan that has the characters "Oni" JR Shikoku and Kihoku Town have started the operation of "Oni" wrapping trains for the purpose of promoting the appeal of the Nanyo region and promoting the use of railways. rice field. Taken at Kita-Iyo Station and Ichitsubo Station.

• Like 3
On 6/8/2021 at 4:28 AM, AhmadKane said:

I dont know if this is alright or not to post the image in such a way.

I recently procured a Yamaguchi-Go C57-1 Lady from the auctions. It described "金指魔改造" which translates to Finger Demon Gold. 

Is this a livery or modification? I have never read a C57 being described as such. I reallu think its a neat model nevertheless, might try to have the yellow bits gold plated 

Appreciate any info pertaining to this livery/variation

Screenshot_20210605-222953_Buyee.jpg

Repaint those gold pieces back to black. It looks. horrid