Trains in Special Liveries

Krackel Hopper

[Series 201] Universal Wonderland-Tennoji Station departure / JR West Japan  Video by North Railway

• Like 2
disturbman

Stunning special wrapping on a JR West 223:

Edited by disturbman
  • Like 3
Martijn Meerts

Ooooh, that one is definitely really nice. I'm doing quite well not buying new (N-scale) rolling stock, but if that comes out as a model, I might just have to pick it up.

• Like 1
chadbag
24 minutes ago, Martijn Meerts said:

Ooooh, that one is definitely really nice. I'm doing quite well not buying new (N-scale) rolling stock, but if that comes out as a model, I might just have to pick it up.

Yes!    I love the special livery trains.  Even a lot of my Euro trains are special livery and my small number of US Prototypes are 50% (I only have a few US prototypes that "fit" into what we see locally of UP freight).

This 223 is really nice looking.  And though I don't limit myself to a certain regional area for Japan, I tend to favor JR West areas since that is where we base ourselves when we are in Japan...  Double fit!

Thanks for posting @bill937ca

Edited by chadbag
  • Like 1
disturbman
11 minutes ago, Martijn Meerts said:

I know. I had the same reaction. One of the nicest special liveries I have seen in a while.

• Like 1

Ooohhhh, niceeeee! Me want one! Hopefully gets done soon by someone!

jeff

JR 500系

Oh Wow who doesnt love a bright Red and orange train!! Lovely indeed! Kato perhaps? They already got the tooling for the huge range of 223s they've got... 

AhmadKane

I dont know if this is alright or not to post the image in such a way.

I recently procured a Yamaguchi-Go C57-1 Lady from the auctions. It described "金指魔改造" which translates to Finger Demon Gold. 

Is this a livery or modification? I have never read a C57 being described as such. I reallu think its a neat model nevertheless, might try to have the yellow bits gold plated 

Appreciate any info pertaining to this livery/variation

Screenshot_20210605-222953_Buyee.jpg

bill937ca

Toyama tram T102 in  a movie wrap from 2014 for  Ressha Sentai ToQger THE MOVIE Galaxy Line SOS 

• Like 4