Production lists of Japanese locomotive builders?

I'm wondering if there have been production lists published of the various Japanese locomotive builders? I'm specifically interested in Kawasaki, Kisha Seizo, Hitachi/Hitachi Kasato, and Nippon Sharyo, and more specifically in pre-1945 production, as I'd like to try sorting out what motive power the various privately owned railways in Korea and Manchuria bought from Japanese builders, and it occurred to me that this might be a good avenue to look into...

My best guess would be wikipedia. The individual japanese articles on the locos sometimes have a manufacturer overview. 

Edited by Suica

Well, ja.wiki isn't even extremely thorough on as major a subject as Mantetsu or Sentetsu, just has single page articles describing the locomotive classes in brief... so for what I'm after (engines built for the comparatively small to actually small privately owned railways in Korea in the Soutokufu period) it's not really of much use. I think I'll have to try writing to the companies themselves, maybe they have an archivist or company historian willing to help...