kato eurostar

denson

Hello, I am new to the forum,

I would like to thank Mr. Bernard for his direction to this group.

I would like to see if some one can help me find couplers and bogie parts for my n gauge Kato 10-327 eurostar I have tried a few places but have not had any luck.

Please if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help 

???

CaptOblivious

Have you tried contacting Kato Japan directly?

From the KatoUSA website:

Only parts for North American prototype models are stocked at Kato USA To order parts for models that are not North American prototypes, you may inquire with Kato USA, however a faster response will often come from direct contact with the office in Japan.

Hobby Center Kato, Tokyo

1-24-10 Nishi-Ochiai

Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo 161-0031

Japan

81-3-3954-2171 (Voice)

81-3-3954-3644 (Fax)

Generally speaking, parts for a specific model are supplied only at the time of model production. Parts are then restocked only at the time of a subsequent production of the same model or if the identical part is utilized on a different model. Consequently, because of the wide range of models produced and new models continually being introduced, some parts may become unavailable between productions. In addition, because we consistently look for ways to upgrade our models, earlier "versions" of certain parts may not be available after being superceded by new components.

A few years ago, I had no problem obtaining Eurostar couplers from Kato USA. They had them in stock.

There is an email link on their website that you can use to contact them.

Philip.