bikkuri bahn

bikkuri bahn

Videos released earlier this month, of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach locations.

Edited by bikkuri bahn
  • Like 2

They are focusing on the development a lot! But that's where they can make a profit as a whole, let's just hope the rail service is done well as in the Japanese rail/real estate model!

Nicely done models, those cost a bit I bet!

Jeff

Mudkip Orange

These are actually very simple designs. The Fort Lauderdale and West Palm stops are just slightly larger versions of the 23-200 overhead station kit, while the towers-on-a-podium design planned for Miami doesn't have any structural engineering that wouldn't have been stock standard 50 years ago.

I like it.

All Aboard Florida reveals trainset designs, new name:

All Aboard Florida, the speedy new passenger-train service scheduled to begin operations between Miami and Orlando in 2017, unveiled some of its new trains Monday, and then promised an immediate upgrade — from eight inches long to about 80 feet.

“I promise you the real thing will be a lot bigger than this,” said All Aboard Florida president Michael Reininger at a press conference where the company released some details about the trains, including the tiny, brightly colored model cars and a name for the service: Brightline.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article43809852.html

http://www.allaboardflorida.com/ (this is now the corporate website)

customer-oriented website:
Edited by bikkuri bahn

These trains look like the siemens railjet coaches with single ended diesel versions of the siemens america sprinter locomotives. They could go as fast as 230 km/h but probably won't be allowed to. The paint is nice, bright and highly visible. I like them.