What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

Im waiting on a Tomix Series 923 Dr. Yellow 3 car set, my first Tomix set.

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item left TOKYO INT, JAPAN on October 6, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Foreign International Dispatch, October 06, 2009, 6:02 pm, TOKYO INT, JAPAN

Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, October 06, 2009, 5:36 pm, TOKYO INT, JAPAN

Foreign Acceptance, October 06, 2009, 2:00 pm, JAPAN

-Series E653 Fresh Hitachi Vermilion Renewal (pre-order, should be out in DEC)

-Series 200-0 Yamabiko (pre-order, should be out OCT)  update: delivered OCT 17

-Series 100-9000 (in transit, SAL) update: delivered OCT 09

-Odakyu Romance Car Type 50000 VSE (should be out DEC)

...and I'm still hunting the E1 Series MAX add-on sets (new livery)

btrain shorties just arrived!!!! wooo hoooo! that one took 3.5 weeks! hopefully i can take some time to play tonight!

cheers

jeff

Well I sent my Tomix Turumi Railway TDE10 set back to Plaza Japan for replacement last week.  They will be sending a new one out as soon as they get my old one back.  Those guys are a class act and made the transaction pain free.  Definatley be using these guys again.  Also bought a Kato SD80MAC CSX# 801 from Gotham Model Trains.  Should be here next week.  That thing is a monster!

Kato JR Series 787 "Relay Tsubame" (7 cars) (putting away for Christmas)

Kato Hankyu Railway Series 6300 (4 cars)

Kato JR Series E531 Joban Commuter (2 car B set)

Kato Double Track Plate set + incline plates + double truss (will post picture and information about it when it comes)

Tomix Power Substation Model

12 LED light kits (I'll need more come Christmas and that 787)

Athearn Overland Passenger set (1890s 50' passenger cars)

...and a bottle of UniCleaner

Yes, I'm broke now. Don't show me any nice trains for sale for a few months.

Okay we won't but some retailer is dancing on their order desk right now! :grin

Yeah!!!

Microace X1 completed arrived today, now I wait the next Microace 200 (released this month)

now I place this near the old Tomix X0 prototype...

yesterday one Kato AVE but not in good condition (good price but really shitting package from Spain, the rest is Italian postal service...)

ciao

Massimo

Yeah!!!

Microace X1 completed arrived today, now I wait the next Microace 200 (released this month)

yesterday one Kato AVE but not in good condition (good price but really shitting package from Spain, the rest is Italian postal service...)

ciao

Massimo

Massimo - When you got the kato AVE was the train itself damaged or just the box it came in?

Yeah!!!

ciao

Massimo

Massimo - When you got the kato AVE was the train itself damaged or just the box it came in?

all 4 box corner and the motorized loco shell is not completely closed but I'm not sure if it's because the clips are broken or an original defect (wrong molded), this weekend I verify....

ciao

Massimo

Got the Athearn North American passenger cars and I've already run into a problem - when they say "heavy weight" they really mean it. Described as "weighted for smooth operation", the 5 car set (4 car set + 1 seperately numbered "sampler") weighs about as much as my 30 car Canadian Pacific freight collection put together (mostly small freight cars like 25' ore cars and 30' tankers).

My tiny little 3 axel Bachmann can't even budge them, the switchers can't do anything either. It took a GP38 diesel (Atlas) to get them moving and around a curve (though they really do run "smooth" - while the Microtrains caboose is wobbling a bit, the passenger cars are absolutely solid on the tracks).

So, any suggestions for a roughly 1890s Canadian Pacific (or North American unlettered) model steam engine with enough pulling power to get this heavy weight passenger set running properly?

Been away a while, (took the Eurostar from the UK to Paris, then overnight to Milano, then Milano - Lecce with a 2yr old!).  Will send links to pics when I upload them (they're not great.. couldn't carry a decent camera)  but while I was away took delivery of a Kato series 700 8 car set!  what a beauty!

Graham

Just ordered the JR 500. Not sure how I'm going to station it. Sixteen cars is long, I guess some passengers are just going to have to walk to the back of the train until the station expansion project is completed. I don't know when that will be!

The station director can't even get his catenary project wrapped up much less a station expansion. I don't think he has started on his Viaduct station review yet. He needs to slow down a bit and prioritize before he gets fired!

Inobu

Just ordered the JR 500. Not sure how I'm going to station it. Sixteen cars is long, I guess some passengers are just going to have to walk to the back of the train until the station expansion project is completed. I don't know when that will be!

The station director can't even get his catenary project wrapped up much less a station expansion. I don't think he has started on his Viaduct station review yet. He needs to slow down a bit and prioritize before he gets fired!

Inobu

I hope the station director has a "work permit" and that all materials are up to code. And if all fails do what most station directors do, take an hour coffee break.  :cheesy

Just got the kato shinkansen n700 but haven't installed the decoders to run it yet.  The recently-arrived kato DD51 is a champ.

We're waiting on the kato jet-powered RDC (surprise for Nik for Christmas)-  Found out today that we are #13 on the list to get them when the next shipment gets to the US.

http://www.katousa.com/Kobo/E-NRDC-Jet.html

Here is my lot to come:

Minitrix SNCF CC72000

Some Kato Unitrack

and today I bought a Dapol MkIII Virgin Trains DVT, A Graham Farish Midland Mainline Buffet Car and a Dapol British Rail MoD Van Wagon.

Ordered the remaining tracks for my Kiyoshi RR layout at Japan Model Railways.

Tomorrow I'm off to the local modellers club's garage sale and hoping to buy a cheap new transformer that puts out more than a miserable 0,6 Amp. I need more powerrr! Less then 1,0 Amp won't do >:D

After that it's onwards to building the layout and ordering freight cars :)