bc6

What did you order or the post deliver? (N Gauge)

Sheffie

Ordered:

- Kato’s DX platform lighting kit. It says ten lights, enough for five “homes” which is I believe a translation of “platform”. I have six... not sure that I want to pay another 3000 yen though. 

- Another pair of Kato Koki 104s in the newer, deeper blue. 

EdF

I think i used 4 per platform, and that was just overhead.

• Like 1

DanielMackay

Arrived today, the latest Kato and Tomix catalogs. 

Das Steinkopf
Posted (edited)

My last AmiAmi order for 2019 arrived today with items that had moved back and forth in time with their release schedule, I also had some lucky finds as well with the office and supermarket. Finally I get to add some more KoKi’s to my fleet as well as a swag of containers, the Keihan 800 Series in the new livery looks gorgeous and gives me some more incentive to do so serious layout work.

946D152D-6078-46B3-AC1B-DE0FD3867DEC.jpeg

Edited by Das Steinkopf
  • Like 10

gavino200

Some more buildings for my construction site, a little Land Rover, and the Maple Red Kirara. I may have to get the orange one too. 

EmJAB28.jpg

• Like 7

railsquid

A Kato DD13, early style:

640px-kato-dd13-dd13-80_7012-1_01.jpg

If I can rustle up the motivation, I will try and find the plates for one of DD13-81/82/83, all of which were allocated to Hachioji.Depot. See e.g. this picture:

http://tnk-ko.a.la9.jp/gallery1/DD13/DD13-81_EF13-4_EF13-13_EF15-13_19740914Ekn_s1024_I16_HachioujiKu.jpg

(source page:  http://tnk-ko.a.la9.jp/gallery1/dd13_index.html)

Edited by railsquid
  • Like 6

ia909

Thank you Kato!

After collecting 85 Koki 100-series and over 600 containers, finally a start can be made on a decent diorama!

IMG_1501.JPG

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

gavino200
8 minutes ago, ia909 said:

Thank you Kato!

After collecting 85 Koki 100-series and over 600 containers, finally a start can be made on a decent diorama!

Nice. Are you going to get the car transporter set?

nah00
On 1/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, Das Steinkopf said:

My last AmiAmi order for 2019 arrived today with items that had moved back and forth in time with their release schedule, I also had some lucky finds as well with the office and supermarket. Finally I get to add some more KoKi’s to my fleet as well as a swag of containers, the Keihan 800 Series in the new livery looks gorgeous and gives me some more incentive to do so serious layout work.

Do the Tomix NRS ISO containers have any problem fitting on Kato KoKis? I have the JOT ones and they don't have any trouble but they just have the braces on the bottom corner instead of the sill along the bottom of the container. 

Sheffie

Delivered: one Kato DX platform lighting kit and one more pair of Koki 104’s. No photo, because I am sick and going back to bed 

• Like 3

katoftw

Tomix C61-20

Kato C57-1

Tomix HSOR-100 x2 Kumamon x2

No time to unpack grrr

• Like 1

Cat

We've been on a bit of a shopping spree this month hunting out specific items we want for the upcoming T-Trak/B-Shorty layout.  The three Cassiopeia sets for a big 9 unit train arrived today via Rakuten and Toyland Clover.  When I was browsing Rakuten for B-Train Shorty, it seemed liked there ought to be more items popping up in the search than I was seeing.  Reading the description of one of the items gave me the linguistic clue I needed.  After changing my search to 'B-Train show tea', many more items appeared!
: 3

CassiopeiaBoxes.JPG

• Like 5

Jimbo

Kato EF200 new paint scheme,, ,I dropped my EF81  on the floor while working on it,,, The out come wasn't good at all,, So new locomotive for the container train,, 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

cteno4

Ouch! That’s a big bummer! Sorry bout that, but nice new loco!

jeff

cteno4

My 485 showed up. Wow, very nice and tn couplers. Can’t wait to run it this weekend at the club meeting.

jeff

398AD1B1-3542-439A-95D9-113C391DBE95.jpeg

• Like 8

Kiha66

I love the box!  Those special edition tomix boxes really tempt you...

• Like 2

cteno4

Also the bloody price it was on amazon.co.jp, just down to that price that I succumbed... weak, very weak...

jeff

• Haha 2

disturbman

Now you are under the obligation of posting pictures in “what did you run today”.

• Haha 1

cteno4

Btw nariichi San has one of the 485 up on super sale now!

jeff

• Confused 1