What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

Thanks everyone :)  

My next orders will indeed likely be plarail!

Actually I`ve already gotten him started a bit, we put a lot of wall stickers of animated trains around his crib.

Edited by Sean

Sean,

Hey CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Put the plarail tracks around the top of the crib so he can watch them go round and round!

Enjoy!

Jeff

• Like 1

Not something for my layout, but the stork did deliver this on Tuesday - the next generation of Japanese model rail enthusiast?  :)

Congratulations ... looks like a Tokyo Giants fan to me .... ;)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it was the bestdelivery I`ve ever received! :)  I`m hoping he will eventually develop an interest in trains, I picked up my interest in them from my dad so maybe I`ll pass it on to him!

He can be whatever he wants in life....except a Giants fan!!!!

And we didn`t go with Kuroneko for the delivery....he weighed 3.5 kg and it just would have been too expensive :)

Edited by Sean
  • Like 1
Martijn Meerts

The post office sometimes really messes up.. You order a train, and you get something completely different ;)

Congrats!

• Like 1

The post office sometimes really messes up.. You order a train, and you get something completely different ;)

Congrats!

Seriously!  You order a package of 150 figures at 1/150 scale and instead they send you one figure at 1/1 scale!  :)

Seriously!  You order a package of 150 figures at 1/150 scale and instead they send you one figure at 1/1 scale!  :)

a living figure lol  :laughing6:

• Like 1

somewhere an expectant but bemused young mother is now trying to work out how to feed 150 miniature babies.

• Like 1

congrats Sean on the new addition. Although I can't wait for our 19yr old to leave the nest next year and go flatting. Last one of 3 boys to go. Really difficult to get on the laptop at times and none of them have any interest in trains. I went to a local train show last weekend scored big time! An out of town friend was selling off second-hand Japanese N scale. I have another pcl to come from him in a couple of weeks that he didn't bring to show. Every item in the photo as well as 7 double decker car transporters (42 cars as well) for NZ$45.00. Most of the drives need a strip down and lube and a couple need new traction tyres. Nice runners otherwise.

post-1342-0-17516700-1413713059_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations! Kōnotori Takuhai always delivers these kind of things. We also had a delivery like that ten months ago. It takes energy and will eat all your things. Be careful not to leave the trains in the vicinity of its claws. ;)

I received an email from HS yesterday stating that the Okakyu Romance Car Type 60000 MSE (basic and add-on sets) were now in stock.

It's only been 11 months since I reserved these sets and at times I thought that they may never make an appearance, I only hope the wait has been worth it.

Dave

My World Kougei Ueda Kotsu GE electric loco plastic kit has arrived. She is one seriously TINY loco! The mechanism comes RTR and once run in and lubricated runs surprisingly well - provided it has absolutely perfectly clean track. The bonnets are empty, so I added some extra weight both for traction and contact. Provided I can find an appropriate model, a decoder is on the cards...

Alas, I though I had a spare Tomix pan left to finish it but no luck, I need to order one...

Cheers NB

post-283-0-69422000-1413990018_thumb.jpg

• Like 3