Tacky Glue, not Tacky Glue!

3645093957_bda77ec68d.jpg?v=0

Wow, I'm speechless. I suppose someone just ran the English version through an online translator and thought that was good enough. But who would miss such an error even if it is in French?

In fact I do think the english version is better than the french one, at least there is a funny side to at whereas the french version doesn't convey any meaning. Maybe it does but only if having a glue that doesn't know how to dress makes sense. To me it doesn't. So, I came of think that the name was first thought in english and then they ran it into an online translator.

CaptOblivious

I'm speechless too…but because I don't read French. Could someone translate for the illiterate?

Tacky (meaning very sticky) Glue has been translated to Colle (glue) inélégante (meaning gauche, graceless, or, um, tacky).  :grin

Und now, I understand I totally misread Tenorikuma post... My in-brain translator was too dysfonctionnal. Babeldist error.

"gauche"? What does "gauche" mean in english, I have the feeling it's slightly different as in french...

The problem is probably with my off-the-cuff attempt to translate "inélégante." Yours earlier was no doubt better....

I think I've used the same glue in my last attempt on flocking... The result was inelegant (or in french: moche, minable)  :cheesy