Shinkansen Shirt

Demetrius

Hey everyone! I want to thank you all for the support! Just finished my finals from university and just had to come check out how everyone was doing of here. I just put it up again today for those of you who missed out the last time. I'll be on here more often now since the spring term is over :-D

Demetrius, our shirts arrived today, they're really nicely done. Thanks!

Next time my son and I go to our club I'll get a photo of us wearing them. I've also promised Jeff a photo of Harry wearing the shirt that Jeff designed for his club, so looks like we'll be busy getting dressed and posing!

Cheers,

Mark.

You can have fun striking a pose for the camera! My series zero shirt arrived but unfortunately I'm out of town right now so I will get it thsi weekend!

Jeff

Jeff,

We will, for sure. I think you'll like your series 0 shirt, they're just as comfortable as yours is.

Cheers,

Mark.

I really enjoyed the museum very much. Very interesting and old trains.The food is pretty good also.

Was it just bento boxes that they'd have on the shinkansen, or other things as well?

Was it just bento boxes that they'd have on the shinkansen, or other things as well?

Sadly the 0-2000 went out of service in 2008.The picture is at the Railway Museum in Satsima.