My Japanese style layout

VJM

Have you got to a point where your saying. You wished you'd done this or that ? Ya know just raise it 18 inches and put in a helix. For more running room.

serotta1972

I hate to nitpick here but where are the license plate lights, you can get pulled over and get a ticket for having those out.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

Of course, there are always things that could have been different.  I considered putting a massive station across the front tracks to fit a 16-car train, rather than the shorter diagonal one that fits 6 cars.... or I could have done a switchback for the mountain track... but I didn't.

Speaking of mountain track, Hisatsu Orange.

large_l46.jpg.440f16ae7a3e0103bdfba8a5b6b7bd18.jpg

Edited by VJM
  • Like 12

So the Tornado came for a visit to Japan...uh.. yeah, that's right...

large_l48.jpg.75ed550b4a75463270a9b571488d0df3.jpg

And just putting that pic of the 4F here as well.

large_l47.jpg.ff3b7ce45b105132b96aec45b7c46b03.jpg

Edited by VJM
  • Like 9
Smallrailbs

The level of scenic detail is second to none. If my one is jalf as good I will be happy. Great work. Any youtube videos ? Bernie

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Das Steinkopf

Looks very nice, my son got the Kato 6 car set when we were in Tokyo, he is keen to get the 6 car add on set but will have to wait until he saves his money, especially after lashing out on a V13 track pack recently.

• Like 2

Recent purchase.... TOMIX 98940 W7

l49.jpg

Is nt that just the best shade of blue? Looks fantastic mate,goddamit! I want them all!

I m really starting to understand why some people have such large train collections

• Like 5

Is nt that just the best shade of blue? Looks fantastic mate,goddamit! I want them all!

I m really starting to understand why some people have such large train collections

Resistance is futile.   :icon_bounce:  I learned that a long time ago.  :)

• Like 4

Micro Ace A8470 Series E926 East-i 

large_l50.jpg.6eca40083453d37f5888d65070415d61.jpg

Yes, I know there's no one on the platform.

Edited by VJM
  • Like 9
railsquid

Small local station late at night - not unheard of. I'd be more worried about the right-hand running ;)

Resistance is futile.   :icon_bounce:  I learned that a long time ago.  :)

It's true, I've met bill in person and he is Borg.

Jeff

• Like 1

Small local station late at night - not unheard of. I'd be more worried about the right-hand running ;)

Ack.... so sorry about that.  I threw the controller into reverse to get it into the right position to take the photo but neglected to put it back in the right direction.

• Like 1

Another new arrival: TOMIXWORLD / TECSTATION OMIYA Exclusive 93524 E233-7000 series Saikyo Line (Saitama/Kawagoe cities' ad-wrapped)

large_l51.jpg.c87cec83e844407cda6712f672afda29.jpg

Edited by VJM
  • Like 14

Another new arrival: TOMIXWORLD / TECSTATION OMIYA Exclusive 93524 E233-7000 series Saikyo Line (Saitama/Kawagoe cities' ad-wrapped)

That almost looks like a legit part of the Saikyo line (sans the Shinkansen). Very fitting setting for this train.

• Like 1