Extremely tiny layouts

I don't know why someone would bother.  I was bored looking at it by the end of the 10 second video.  It has wow factor for about 5 seconds.

• Like 1

Quite fun! Love the 11mm radius curves, would be a big help in some track plans! But hell on the couplers!

Kato guess novelty is lost on you, others do enjoy it.

Jeff

Just occurred to me I have the perfect thing for this, I ripped it out of a toy. It's a circuit that puts out 3v for like 30 seconds when you push a button. Perfect for a little desktop fun micro loop scene to run on the desk to bring a smile now and then...

Jeff

Maybe this one's more your cup of tea! Is it a B Train Show Tea?  :sad1:

Edited by tossedman
  • Like 4

In that one with the 500 series car, I wonder what the gauge is relaxed to in the turns.  It almost looks like one of those zero turning radius lawn mowers.

Interesting.  I have a few of those kid version short Skinkansens.  I wonder of they kitbashed one and used a TGW motor unit?

Can't be interesting they bored you...

• Like 2

In that one with the 500 series car, I wonder what the gauge is relaxed to in the turns. It almost looks like one of those zero turning radius lawn mowers.

Yes they do look relaxed gauge on the curves for the flanges to make it around them.

Love the shorty shorties. Cut out the center 60% and join the ends together! The Tsugawa and pro hobby mechs are great for these. They run better on these custom tracks than on regular ones where every track joint can pop them up and every speck of dirt can jerk them.

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

Can't be interesting they bored you...

haha yeah the roundy roundy ones the size of your hand do.  But the slightly bigger dioramas are nice.  The guitar one is awesome.

• Like 1