New NHK World show: Japan Railway Journal

miyakoji

Okay so I'm missing ep45 Oigawa episode.  Anyone have a link for the download please?

I did have ep45 originally as the Kanazawa episode.

Edited by katoftw
On 1/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, LeeC22 said:

Episode 45: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p9dCOTpZS2C1XK-IrHWGinrRlW07uMhK/view?usp=sharing

I am sorry to say that unless there is another JRJ episode next week (which there doesn't appear to be), this will be my final Japan Railway Journal upload and tomorrow's Train Cruise will be the final upload for that.

I will probably leave these uploads on my Google Drive, as well as the ones already one there, indefinitely. So that will be JRJ 43, 44 & 45 and TC 20, 21 & 22 (when it arrives tomorrow).

What an awesome show!! Thanks!!!!

@Ronny,

Thanks for offering. I use a media player I bought online that can stream free (legal) channels. The only Japanese channel I get is NHK World (English). It has a setting to record. I have two different connections set up to record so it should be fine. :)

@Ochanomizu,

I shall refer you to the previous page of posts. Episode 45 is the Oigawa episode and it was not recorded.

I will post it when there is a rerun.

-jnsarnold

• Like 2

I just wanted to post something here as an advisory.

I now have two files on my Google Drive that have been "Flagged for abuse", one of them being TC Episode 21 the other being JRJ Episode 44. From what I have read, than can happen with suspected piracy violations, which is pretty serious. As a result, I am going to have to clear any files that might cause more of these issues. I would advise anyone uploading these files to Google Drive, to keep a very close eye on their files.

My files might have been flagged by someone who is annoyed at my decision to stop uploading, or someone might have shared the links into a more public place and they got spotted. Whatever the cause/reason, I now unfortunately have to act on the consequences and remove the files from on there.

I have posted this same message in the Train Cruise thread.

flagged.jpg

Hi all, I've been following this thread for long, but just registered now to thank Lee and Arnold and everyone for their work!

I really hope there'll be a rerun of ep45 (Oigawa railway) so we can add it to our collection in HD, but if not, I wanted to let you know that I found a smaller version on a video sharing site. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18249225/ It's only 640x360 and downloadable with a little googling. This link should list more episodes. 

I won't watch it yet, still hoping for the real thing :)

In response to the potential flagging of videos, the links I have posted in previous posts have been removed. 

To learn about why, please send me a PM.

Thank you.

-jnsarnold

@denshafan

Thanks for the link. That would be useful if anyone wants to watch older episodes.

I have also done a more thorough search of the web and found Episode 45 (Japan Railway Journal - Episode 45 - Driving Forward with Steam Oigawa Railway's Strategy).

We now have no missing episodes and all are in 720P.

To learn about why, please send me a PM.

-jnsarnold

scotspensioner

I have just seen Inuyasha Knights posting of programme 45 on the Oigawa Railway on YouTube this morning.In addition another site has programmes 46 (Kanazawa) and 47(Oita) already uploaded along with a whole load of other NHK programmes

On 16/12/2017 at 8:29 PM, LeeC22 said:

Please ignore this ,I haven't been able to delete it.

18 hours ago, katoftw said:

Doesn't help those that want to view something more than one month old or have the own hard copy.

True, but it might help some people on the list. 

• Like 2
bobbodaclown
On 22/02/2018 at 12:47 PM, LeeC22 said:

I just wanted to post something here as an advisory.

Sorry to hear that LeeC. I hope that it wasn't a forum user that was responsible.

I enjoy how all the workers wear hard hats, yet there are no safety glasses in sight!  Hope the company offers good eyesight insurance.

After having the classic you mom saying you’ll put an eye out (shooting a big fat rubber band at someone and someone else hit my hand causing the rubber band to go into my left eye instead of at the person intended), I have been very good to my eyes around any sort of flying crap! Wearing a patch for a month in sixth grade will tattoo it into your brain...

jeff

• Like 1
scotspensioner

A relatively new web Japan Tokyo is posting programmes as NHK video on demand.JRJ no 48 on the Enoden Line shown yesterday is already posted on YouTube  this morning!

I have added it to Alex's Japan Railway Journal at this time on YouTube.

22 minutes ago, scotspensioner said:

A relatively new web Japan Tokyo is posting programmes as NHK video on demand.JRJ no 48 on the Enoden Line shown yesterday is already posted on YouTube  this morning!

I have added it to Alex's Japan Railway Journal at this time on YouTube.

Do you mean someone is recording the old VOD episodes and puting them on youtube?

scotspensioner

The episode I'm referring to is the latest one!  This website has a whole lot of NHK programmes on it so you've got to know where to look for it.

The entire Japan Railway Journal series is on Inuyasha Knights site up to number 47 as I pointed out some time ago.

30 minutes ago, katoftw said:

Do you mean someone is recording the old VOD episodes and puting them on youtube?

See Kiha66s post.

Edited by scotspensioner
Additional information