New NHK World show: Japan Railway Journal

miyakoji

It looks like you uploaded your original webrip of Ep. 15, it's only 328MB. This was the month I was having problems so things got a bit confusing. I'll upload Ep 15 and post the link here shortly, save you uploading another one.

Link arriving at platform 13 in nine minutes...

Edit: Ep. 15 (720p version) Link Removed as this is an old episode now and has been cleared from my Google Drive. Please note, that also means it won't work in any quoted posts.

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 2

It looks like you uploaded your original webrip of Ep. 15, it's only 328MB. This was the month I was having problems so things got a bit confusing. I'll upload Ep 15 and post the link here shortly, save you uploading another one.

Link arriving at platform 13 in nine minutes...

Edit: Ep. 15 (720p version) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LFvItVrwd0eDJKNWNhMVZseUk/view?usp=sharing

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it.

• Like 1
bobbodaclown

LeeC22 and Dabsan you are both awesome in the way you help everyone get their Japan railway fix.

• Like 1

LeeC22 and Dabsan you are both awesome in the way you help everyone get their Japan railway fix.

The weird thing is, if it hadn't been for one random search one day, I would never have known this forum existed. I can't even remember what I was searching for that led me here.

So one small collection of letters has resulted in many people seeing the 39 episodes of various railway shows I have recorded... the power of the internet eh?

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 4

Thanks so much Lee and Dabsan for the efforts with providing us these series of nice videos... I always love watching high quality railway programs broadcasted by NHK.. so far they are the best who could do it.. :D

• Like 2

Agreed!  I also want to thank Lee and Dabsan for their time and effort to share these wonderful shows with the rest of us.  Very much appreciated!

• Like 1

Agreed!  I also want to thank Lee and Dabsan for their time and effort to share these wonderful shows with the rest of us.  Very much appreciated!

Thank you guys, it's great to be able watch and share excellent TV shows.

• Like 1

Tomorrow is the tram episode, but next week we have another new episode about the new Kyoto Railway Museum opened this year  :)

July 22, 2016

Kyoto Railway Museum: The Story of Rail Transport in Japan

In April 2016, Japan's largest railway museum made its debut in Kyoto city. On display is a collection of 53 vehicles that symbolizes Japan's railway history which includes 23 steam locomotives, the very first Shinkansen, famous sleeper trains and more. See passenger cars pulled by real steam locomotives as well as the repair and maintenance of vehicles up close. The different types of simulators and a giant HO-scale diorama make it a theme park that is enjoyable for everyone.
tv_episode_201607130600_01_large.jpg

tv_episode_201607130600_01_min.jpgtv_episode_201607130600_02_min.jpgtv_episode_201607130600_03_min.jpgtv_episode_201607130600_04_min.jpgtv_episode_201607130600_05_min.jpgtv_episode_201607130600_06_min.jpg

Hours of Broadcast (London Time)

Thursday, July 2116:30 - 17:0022:30 - 23:00

Friday, July 22 4:30 - 5:0010:30 - 11:00

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/japanrailway/201607130600/

Edited by fpav_2125
  • Like 3
bobbodaclown

Went to the Park two years ago before the redevelopment and expansion. Was excellent then. Certainly on the list again for this year's visit  :) .

• Like 1

Until dabsan gets his link up, I'll post the link for Ep 19 here: Link Removed

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. Bit of a shame they changed Miki Murai ...

I agree, Miki Murai had personality and enthusiasm, Naomi Yano just seemed to be lacking that.

I also have a real weakness for beautiful oriental ladies and Miki was most definitely one of those.  :love4:  Shallow I know... but then I lead a very shallow life. :blush:

Thanks Lee and Dabsan, very interesting episode, but then I do have a soft spot for LRVs. Agree with Lee, Miki was fun, I enjoyed watching her. Hope she returns soon.

• Like 1