Tomytec diorama collection building

serenityFan

A couple of (possibly silly) questions regarding the tomytec diorama collection buildings:

1. how do I put them together, as in do they just snap together or would I need glue?

2. how does the stickers/decals work? do I need to cut out each piece?

instructions are pretty much all in japanese inside the box.... ;D

-Andy

1. They hold together fine if you just snap them together, but you could glue them if you wanted extra stability.

2. I haven't need to use any of the decals with the two buildings I put in my diorama yet. Maybe I'll try them out later.

A couple of (possibly silly) questions regarding the tomytec diorama collection buildings:

1. how do I put them together, as in do they just snap together or would I need glue?

2. how does the stickers/decals work? do I need to cut out each piece?

instructions are pretty much all in japanese inside the box.... ;D

-Andy

I can tell you right now, I have the hand eye coordination of a walrus, and I can assemble these kits. The decals are sticky-back, so just cut them out with an Xacto knife and put them on. they often come with a sheet of stickers that are good for the entire series so you will always have tons of extra. The stickers are great becasue they are not those annoying water activated clear film decals.

serenityFan

Thanks guys ... I will give it a try this weekend.

Especially with decals, it's always good to ask first, hard to tell from the actual sheet what to do. I had problems with the numbering decals of the modemo enoshima tram, only after i manage to get it somehow transfered all over my fingers did I realise that you have to rub it on to the body with a blunt pencil tip. Luckily they also came with plenty of extras  :grin