A strange video on Youtube.

Guest j_doug

I came this video of a young lady showing and (presumably) discussing a very nice n-gauge model rail collection and layout, whilst intermittently focusing the camera on her legs...

Would a Japanese-speaking member of this forum please be able to add context to what is happening here:

Both of you need to get your eyes tested, immediately!

Coz that's no young lady...

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by marknewton
  • Like 2

Ouch!

This video should be rated 18+.

She's acting as though the camera is alive and 'cheeky' at 04:00mins and 05:40mins... Then she herself became cheeky at the end...

Definitely not young. Somewhere 30+ ? But definitely acting young with those mini short school skirt and sweater.  

Plus side, it is quite an impressive track layout. The spiral is made with just Kato piers and curve viaduct track pieces, and links to the yard above. Pretty nice idea for a small space. Might consider this too!

By the way, it seems she's an initial D fan too, with the 'Gamble Rumble' music in the front of the video and the various Initial D car models on the shelf below...

Also, super avid Kato fan...

Edited by JR500 のぞみ

I guess all sorts are into model trains.

That helix is certainly interesting even if the rest of the video was enough to turn me off any number of things.

• Like 1

Wonder if she has done any of the skimpy clothes and spiked high heel destroying an n scale layout videos! Nother odd fetish...

Jeff

Davo Dentetsu

Yeah, yeah, you say that now... :)

Cheers,

Mark.

Oh well, would rather make that mistake innocently on a forum like this rather than... erm, closer to home, I guess?  :P

• Like 1

yeah all i will say here is she man extreme..... If thats a woman she is not and i repeat not in her 30`s like earlier suggested.

what ever floats your boat though.

Davo prob a good thing you didn`t immediately share it on jns facebook page hahaha.

• Like 2

Doubtful of getting banned.  As this thread probably would have been deleted also.  Option 1 with embarassment is my bet.

Davo might not be far behind now we know his little secrets and desires. :laughing6:

Edited by katoftw
lurkingknight

that ain't no chick. lol. Some people do weird things to get views or get noticed.

look up the bassist HJFreaks. Mind you, make sure there's nobody else in the room. Amazing bass player... he just cross dresses for the hits. Oddly thought, I dug really far back for videos of him playing before he started cross dressing, and they're very plain.. he's just another bass player on the net who happens to be pretty good. Put a seifuku on him.. somehow he becomes awesome.

He's also appeared at many live concerts wearing girl cosplay stuff.. he's famous for it now and perfectly comfortable doing it... so more power to him I guess. lol.

How absolutely disgusting, the filth some people record.

Just imagine being that person... that made that giant circular part. It was terribly unrealistic! I will not stand for this sort of thing being potentially shown to children and filling their minds with unreal train sets.

Davo Dentetsu

Doubtful of getting banned.  As this thread probably would have been deleted also.  Option 1 with embarassment is my bet.

Davo might not be far behind now we know his little secrets and desires. :laughing6:

My little secrets and desires?  Infinite Toblerones.  Hah, bet you wish you thought of that first. ;)

Now ban me.  :P