Hobby Link Japan sale

cteno4

Thanks for the tip.  They have a few Kato items in stock, but none that really piqued my interest. 

I did purchase this guy, though.  X-Plus Godzilla 1989, Osaka landing version.  

post-2369-0-82609800-1417154865_thumb.jpg

Aaaargh!!! Only a week or so ago I paid more than twice as much as that for one of those sets in their Black Friday sale.

Hmm. I suppose I could buy another one, and then I could have one set for each direction on double track...

Aaaargh!!! Only a week or so ago I paid more than twice as much as that for one of those sets in their Black Friday sale.

Hmm. I suppose I could buy another one, and then I could have one set for each direction on double track...

You should! It's an unbeatable offer! It's 70% off! If I collected Z scale I wouldn't think twice about this one... It's way too good to miss!

Hobby link at times has some things very discounted, so I snoop around now and then. They also currently have some of the old pro hobby etched metal fence sets at half or more off. They also have a virtual store house where you can put order items and then combine them in what ever combo for shipping later. When I order something I use this then inevitably in a week or two find some other discounted goodie and add it in and ship the bundle cheaper. Wish they stocked more!

Jeff

You should! It's an unbeatable offer! It's 70% off! If I collected Z scale I wouldn't think twice about this one... It's way too good to miss!

OK, I bought it, but only because you made me!  ;-)

Ha! So, are you going to leave it in the box, or build a simple oval for it to run around? Before you know it, you'll have a room full of Z scale track...

Ahah! You've gone down the slippery slope!

Don't blame you, it was too hard to resist... I had to fight for quite a while... Anyway it's out of stock now so...

By the way, it has pre-installed interior lights!

Ahah! You've gone down the slippery slope!

Don't blame you, it was too hard to resist... I had to fight for quite a while... Anyway it's out of stock now so...

By the way, it has pre-installed interior lights!

It was very slippery.... when I arrived at the end I got two of them in my hands :D

I usually have all DCC but for Z scale I think I'll keep it DC I don't want to damage it

Edited by Melandir

I have not experience with HLJ

what does it mean when an order is now listed as discontinued? does it mean that I was not fast enough to get it?

When I placed the order the item was in limited stock

thanks for your explanation

Yes a couple of our club members had them. Fun little units all ready to go, but not cheap. They gave up before releasing more center units (I think a few of one extension may have shipped.)

I think both were looking to sell them. if you are interested I can check.

Jeff

Yes a couple of our club members had them. Fun little units all ready to go, but not cheap. They gave up before releasing more center units (I think a few of one extension may have shipped.)

I think both were looking to sell them. if you are interested I can check.

Jeff

I'd be interested in those Pro Z dioramas too, mainly to run my newly acquired E231 sets.