Most wanted train.

Sascha

HHmmm.. similar topic somewhere posted before but couldn't find it. I would highly recommend:

1) East-I inspection train.

Really most wanted as seen on Yahoo Auctions, even for used sets.  

2) Used to be E655 Nagomi with special carriage, until Kato recently re-released them

3) Usually the trend on Yahoo Auctions is anything that is hand-painted and customised will be highly wanted, ending with enormous bids...

4) I've seen some private railways train that is really highly wanted, but i'm not so good at private railways so...

• Like 1
Guest keio6000

Just out of curiosity. What do y'all think is the most wanted Japanese train model.

obviously keio 5000 in a competently done and modern ready-to-run set.

229px-Keio5000-0.JPG

well, this probably isn't the *most* wanted, but it would certainly sell like hotcakes in keio and fujikyu liveries.

beyond that, Hanzoumon Eidan 8000 which I am sure is coming from either microace or kato or both.

i think a ginza 1000 would sell well, as would an odakyu 1000:

3368259_orig.jpg

finally to show i'm not entirely tokyo oriented, i'd also like to suggest the BR class 365 and the new 320 eurostar :)

• Like 1

Thanks Densha! Remember seeing this somewhere... That's another for the unlikely models to re-release, but that's another story...

How about the following models:

1) Seven Stars of Kyushu

2) E3-2000 Tsubasa new colour - we don't even have a model of the E3-2000 yet....

3) Former Odakyu 20000 Asagiri in new Fujikyu cartoon colouring - fan of painted trains! 

• Like 1

with or without the Indonesian chicken wire and slapdash cab up front?

seriously though -not for me, but respect!

Nope, i want to model it on its early years in Indonesia ;)

3273120219_63837e4986.jpg

• Like 1

I'd like to get an Odakyu 2000 ready to run.

I have the Greenmax kit but it's abysmally loud, was missing a few parts, and I got glue on the front windows and some of the paint, which stripped it off when I tried to get rid of the glue. it'd be nice to not have to worry about doing it myself.

Edited by Keikyu
  • Like 1