Scary washing machine for sale....

Darren Jeffries

Meh, it looks like a typical washing machine that would reside on the front porch of any home in West Virginia.  :D

Suppose there's a reason why all them rednecks keep their washers on the porch, not to mention the weekly washer races those boys hold down in Charlestown. I think the annual Derby is next week. (not joking here either, which is the scary part) I swear Channel 25 has been showing ads for the Washer Races all week. I've heard rigs (lorries) make less noise than those washers.  ;D

(Scary side of living here in Frederick MD, is that I'm 15 minuets from DC, 15 from Baltimore, MD, 15 minuets from Gettysburg Battlefield in PA, but 15 minuets from the Commonwealth of Virginia and 15 minutes from the Redneck infested state of West Virginia where marrying outside of one's own gene pool is prohibited by state law.)  ;)

I know, you can get those things for free just drive by ANY house in Jefferson County with your lights off after 3am when all the hillbillies are long since passed out on Jack and Moonshine, and just load whichever one you want in to the bed of a pickup.

Excuse me while I scratch my @$$ and burp before I jump in the truck and go visit my family in Fairmont.

Ooh, I know that place, it's just south of Pittsburgh. I hear that's the city that lets people marry their trucks. Great town, excellent possum.  ;D

Heck with the money, think of what the wife will say when you tell her you bought that washing machine!?!

Heck with the money, think of what the wife will say when you tell her you bought that washing machine!?!

What do you mean?  That's the wife!  Now all he needs to do is an overheating dryer as the mother in law!  <-So un-PC!