Decals ?

Sascha

I think we all do. There is probably old threads about these. Mostly destination and services stickers to go next to the doors IIRC. Not that you should care too much about it. I don't think many ever bother to add them to their models.

• Like 1

Guess you have to know Japanese to add them anyways. Thanks.

Generally since shinkansens don't get uncoupled during a run, the same destination sticker could be used on all cars. If you want to add them just choose one that you like (google translate helps). The most important thing is that you should always add them right side up. (the sheet on the photo is upside down) These stickers are the same as the large desination blinds on commuter emu-s, but leaving them out is less noticable and when they are blank it's eaiser to reconfigure a train. (having an out of service text on a train that is 'in service' on a layout looks worse than having no text at all)

It's an added touch for details and it's actually quite nice to stick n, provided it's done nicely. But I think most Kato models have destination printed on them, right? Tomix usually doesn't have them... Most of them though, but I don't know about the set you're having...