Baltic railways

BalticRailways

BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-0565 with a mixed freight train, Vaidotai station, Lithuania 

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotives 2M62K-0486 and 2M62K-0922 with a heavy loaded freight train (6000 tons) between Jasiunai - Valciunai stations, Lithuania

• Like 2
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-0486 with a mixed freight train between Valciunai - Jasiunai stations, Lithuania

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotives 2M62M-0674 and 2M62K-0922 with mixed freight trains between Kyviskes - Valciunai stations, Lithuania

BalticRailways

Belarusian railways (BCh) freight diesel locomotive 2TE10MK-2804 (Vitebsk depot) with a freight train between Valciunai - Jasiunai stations, Lithuania 

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Latvian railways (LDz - Latvijas dzelzceļš) freight diesel locomotive 2TE10U-0221 with a heavy loaded freight train between Krustpils - Daugava stations, Latvia 

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Latvian railways (LDz) DMU DR1A-??? and DR1A-210 (Riga - Zilupe) and freight diesel locomotive 2M62UM-0010 with a loaded mixed freight train between Krustpils - Plavinas stations, Latvia

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-0922 with a passenger train Kaliningrad - Moscow, departs from Vilnius station, Lithuania

Edited by BalticRailways
  • Like 2
BalticRailways

Diesel shunting locomotive TEM2-7043 (owned by private company UAB „Gargždų geležinkelis“) with a heavy loaded freight train (aprox 6000 tons), Draugyste railway station junction, Lithuania

Edited by BalticRailways
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive M62K-1091 with a passenger train Kaliningrad - Saint-Petersburg, between Palemonas - Rokai stations, Lithuania

BalticRailways

Belarusian railways (BCh) freight diesel locomotive 2TE10UK-???? with a heavy loaded freight train and Lithuanian railways (LG) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-0490 with a mixed empty freight train, Valciunai station, Lithuania

• Like 2
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-0490 with a freight train, Paneriai, Lithuania

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotives 2M62M-0567 and 2M62M-0670 with a mixed freight train between Jasiunai - Valciunai stations, Lithuania

Edited by BalticRailways
  • Like 2
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotives 2M62K-1160 and 2M62K-0486 with a heavy loaded freight train (~6000 tons) between Jasiunai - Valciunai stations, Lithuania

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG) freight diesel locomotives 2M62K-0927 and 2M62K-0490 with a loaded freight train between Stasylos - Jasiunai stations, Lithuania 

• Like 3
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62M-0567 with a heavy loaded freight train between Jasiunai - Valciunai stations, Lithuania 

• Like 2

Thanks as always for the videos BalticRailways.  In the two most recent videos, 3 signs are visible: a half-circle, a square (rotated 45 degrees), and a triangle.  I'll guess that the triangle indicates the end of a bridge, and that one of the other two indicate that a bridge is ahead.  Do you know what these mean?  There may be similar markers on North American railroads, but I can't picture them.

Looks like the railroad added air conditioning on 2M62M-0567.  Or maybe a heater?  I'm sure the crew appreciates it.

BalticRailways
On 3/13/2020 at 5:10 PM, miyakoji said:

Thanks as always for the videos BalticRailways.  In the two most recent videos, 3 signs are visible: a half-circle, a square (rotated 45 degrees), and a triangle.  I'll guess that the triangle indicates the end of a bridge, and that one of the other two indicate that a bridge is ahead.  Do you know what these mean?  There may be similar markers on North American railroads, but I can't picture them.

Looks like the railroad added air conditioning on 2M62M-0567.  Or maybe a heater?  I'm sure the crew appreciates it.

Thanks for your comment. Those signs are for snowplows. Can't remember the exact meaning of them. But one of them marks 'lift up the plow' and the last one after the bridge 'lift down the plow'. These signs are placed only in winter period and in special places where infrastructure elements can be damaged.

• Like 1
BalticRailways
On 3/13/2020 at 5:10 PM, miyakoji said:

Regarding 2M62M-0567, yes, its a air conditioning. already placed on all 2M62M locos, but not on 2M62K 🙂

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-0565 with a mixed freight train between Valciunai - Jasiunai stations, Lithuania 

• Like 2
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) diesel locomotive 2M62M-0538 with a fast passenger train Vilnius - Klaipeda, between Vilnius - Paneriai stations, Lithuania

• Like 4
BalticRailways

Lithuanian railways (LG - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai) freight diesel locomotive 2M62K-1059 with a mixed freight train, Paneriai, Lithuania

• Like 1
BalticRailways

Belarusian railways (BCh) freight diesel locomotive 2TE10U-0316 (TCH-8 Gomel) with a loaded freight train of about 5000 tons, between Jasiunai - Valciunai stations, Lithuania