Brit sites that ship international?

Mudkip Orange

Mudkip Orange

I'm contemplating another go at a flextrack layout, which means more Peco switches.

Buying in pounds sterling and shipping trans-pond still beats US distributors every time. The curved point that MB Klein sells for 18.39 USD is also sold by Hattons for 9 GBP, which is a bit over 15 USD sticker or 12 USD after subtracting out VAT.

My question is, are there any UK sites that are cheaper than Hattons? All my attempts at using Google mainly bring up stateside shops specializing in british outline.

Claude_Dreyfus

You may encounter the odd shop undercutting Hattons, but it will be unusual. They are probably your best bet.

If I remember correctly the US customs don't charge taxes and stuff like that for import, do they? (at least from the EU and Japan that is)

I do a lot of UK outline modeling. If Hattons has it, they are very hard to beat for price - and their shipping is blindingly fast. I just ordered some Peco O scale flex and a point, and I had it the third morning!

I generally buy at Hattons in case of my British models. They have very good prices and good posting service.

I miss the packages wrapped in twine, though!