What unlikely releases do you want?

Guest keio6000

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weener train!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pet-Cat-Dog-Puppy-Squeaky-Sound-Play-Toy-Hot-Dog-Chew-Training-/371114149983?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item566820885f

Almost beats the sushi train! I still have to add the shorty tanker car to it for the soy sauce and a hopper of wasabi...

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

Why does it have a Deltic cab on the roof? ;)

Why does the Deltic have an ETR 300/250 cab on the roof? It was constructed and designed before the Class 55 or even the DP1 hit the tracks. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why does the Deltic have an ETR 300/250 cab on the roof? It was constructed and designed before the Class 55 or even the DP1 hit the tracks. xD

Damn those sneaky Italian designers and their time machines ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just found out this topic. It's pretty interesting..

I wish there would be tomix 300-0/300-3000 Series included Last Run with real life details... especially the roof and pantograph area with brownish dirt, not plain white.. and also on the diaphragm details where the gap should be closer, I think they should produce a different model of coupler to accommodate this.. btw, all should come fresh from the factory, so we don't need to modify it..

For Tomix 300-0 or 300-3000, would be best if destination boards and other markings are placed on directly just like Kato did for their models..

This is bcoz I'm a big fan of 300.. :D

Hi Mr. Ochanomizu,

I see... so there won't be real-life details, especially for the roof details, coz IMO, when I saw some videos of 300-0 or 300-3000, the roof details is more like or closed to the 300 older version which we can find in Tomix 92639... 

But I think for the attached destination boards and markings is still possible, in case tomix would like to re-release again as they had done it for Last Run series..

Agreed with Robert46 on this totally. While Tomix has the advantageous power coupler system which I love, the lack of the factory printed off-the-shelves details like car numbers/ model numbers (example E311-0) on the cars themselves and the missing destination board LED displays are pretty bad. No doubt there are decals supplied, but pasting decals aren't exactly easy for some of us (I for one is one of them)  

If Tomix would come with pre-printed destination boards like in most if not all of Kato models that would be even more advantageous for Tomix...

• Like 1

No doubt there are decals supplied, but pasting decals aren't exactly easy for some of us (I for one is one of them)  

Yeah me too..  need to learn more how to do pasting decals neat and clean... :) that's why I made that wish..

Some sets do have them. Even those exchangable lighted inserts, which you could change in a minute. At least 3 sets i bought recently have them.

So the Toei 6000 is going to be released by Tomytec..

Here is my new wish, a GE C20EMP.

Well, never say never! I'm now working on a KRDE with Mr. Sato, which is scheduled for release in autumn. Who knows what wonders will be created in the future? A few good reference pictures, a simple blueprint plan, and a few yen can go a long way! xD

Sadly I don't model central Java.. But hey, who cares? Hahah..

What would be the chassis?

The chassis, I don't know, but seeing it's a 20m car, any chassis will probably do. The front will be white metal and the body laser cut paper, so that would be compatible with any chassis methinks.

HantuBlauLOL

I thought its 3D printed.. I'm more interested now. Can I get it as image file? I want to print it by myself.

Delivering less than 100 sheets of paper overses just not worth it..

Any preview?