Cute Girl reviewing Plarail & B-Shorty on youtube

Martijn Meerts

You're all acting like it's weird for a married girl to be pregnant.. Jealous much? :D

You're all acting like it's weird for a married girl to be pregnant.. Jealous much? :D

Hhmmm just curious as she's a real serious train fan so when she got the time to make one?  :P

Martijn Meerts

Most guys really don't need a lot of time, so 5 minutes on the toilet on a train is more than enough ;)

Edited by Martijn Meerts
  • Like 3

Most guys really don't need a lot of time, so 5 minutes on the toilet on a train is more than enough ;)

Toilet? C'mon, there are classier places on the train.

on a side note i think she is due soon. i read some where, i wonder whether the baby will star in one of the upcoming ones.

• Like 1

Another video from her:

Wow I never realise there are SO MANY exits just for Shinnjuku station! Now that's a great way to get lost!  X_X

I was nearly lost only to find a route to cross the station from one side to the other....that station is huge

on a side note i think she is due soon. i read some where, i wonder whether the baby will star in one of the upcoming ones.

Judging by a recent post on her twitter feed, another densha otaku has entered the world.

Here is a (bad) translation of the twitter post:

"@(null): [Report] was born today at 7/25/2014 18: just the first child be 2460 g boys. End of the 11-hour labor, fetal heart rate dangerous conditions and haste cesarean section. And weight of five coils around the umbilical cord around the neck, doctors also was surprised five-the first time. "

Sounds like both mum and bub had a rough time but judging by the photo bub looks happy and healthy!

A big congratulations to them all!!

Our favourite Tetsudo girl fan never ceases even after birth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQsTEJAYdyU

She did a recent review of the 1/12 scale 24 series coach belonging to the Twlight Express cabin diorama set. Especially love the idea of using the smart phone on the window to stimulate the passing scenery... Great idea! Coupled with Tomytec sound box, the experience is almost real....  

*Which makes me think - Do they really make money from doing these reviews on youtube? She just had a baby and this set is not cheap....

Ha! Tomytec has realized her fan boy base! Smart of them, very easy advertising for them in these days of YouTube and blogs.

Jeff

Ahah! That explains... I was looking at Tomytec website and this is only a pre-order item, not a released item! No wonder she could get hold of it... Wonder if they give her the set for her to review, and then it's hers? Good idea for marketing since she do have lots of subscribers...  

Our favourite Tetsudo girl has made another interesting video:

She went on board the E655 Nagomi! Darn I want to ride that train! 

Edited by JR500 のぞみ
  • Like 1
Davo Dentetsu

Thank you, we could all do with the eye bleach after that disastrous "girl" thread from the other week.  0.o

Ah, and nice train, I like the E655.  A burgundy Ferrari on rails, I reckon.

• Like 1

Thank you, we could all do with the eye bleach after that disastrous "girl" thread from the other week.  0.o

Ah, and nice train, I like the E655.  A burgundy Ferrari on rails, I reckon.

No worries ~ Now this one we can all agree it's a girl though and though ~ Come to think of it, there have been reports of increasing number of girl tetsudo fans in Japan... That would mean good news to all our tetsudo brothers in Japan in finding their life partners!

I like the E655 too. Just that she never mentioned how she managed to get on board one.... She had a tag on her neck, and the LED on the train was displaying '団体' so I reckon it's a group event... Amazing to see the train has LED panels on every seat!