Cute Girl reviewing Plarail & B-Shorty on youtube

Yes. And she also has a whole bunch of 'REAL' videos. Apparently she loves to watch real life trains too. Really rare to find lovely Tetchans..

Did a little search on her... Seems she's already... MARRIED... That came as a hammer... Lucky guy... Haha ~

名前:鈴川絢子(F2) えふつーすずかわあやこ
生年月日:1991年3月25日
血液型:O型
出身地:千葉県
NSC東京校16期
結婚・してる(既婚)
好きな家電:全自動洗濯乾燥機
好きなゲーム:戦国無双、バイオハザード、FF7、ポケットモンスター関連
好きな電子機器:PS3、MacBookAir、iPhone、BOSEヘッドフォン
秋葉原の鉄道居酒屋で乗務員(バイト)
芸人になる前はニコニコ動画でゲーム実況
(2012年11月8日時点なんで現在は不明)

She also has another cute video, sang to the tune of 'Koi no Fortune Cookie' :

She also loves Gundam, Sangoku and Final Fantasy! Like a guy's dream girl came true... 

• Like 1
Did a little search on her... Seems she's already... MARRIED... That came as a hammer... Lucky guy... Haha ~

Do you think so?  I bet his life is timetabled to the minute !!!  :)

• Like 1
lurkingknight

The husband must be the one holding the camera.

I thought she was the brainchild of some marketing firm looking to advertise train related goods with an idol like angle.

• Like 2

Ah yes, I've been following her for a while. She reminds me strongly of one of my friends here. Me and another friend are molding her into a good railway fan. If I'm into Keisei, the other friend is into Keikyū, then she's gotta be into Hokusō and Toei. And thus so far we have succeeded.

• Haha 1

She has a new video! 

Where she visits the model train show at Yokohama ~ Watch the beautiful Kato turn-table, and the darling new Tomix E7 on display!

This E7 is blue and looks really nice. I didn't like E7 at all especially because of ugly (IMO) painting. But this one changes my attitude and I will likely put it on my wish list. BTW., just below E7 is new Tomix fine track PC - concrete sleepers and clickable.

Wasn't densha otaku listed in the top 10 turn offs for Japanese women recently? I swear there was some big poll recently that had it as a result.

Yes. i remembered reading this article sometime back... Couldn't find it now, but found this somewhat similar:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/11/27/five-hobbies-that-prevent-guys-from-getting-a-japanese-girlfriend/

lurkingknight

seeing that animation and video games is sort of my career, that hardly makes me an anime otaku.. I'm not THAT huge into trains such that I follow them around and track registry numbers on cars or camp a stretch of track for a glimpse, though I find trains intriguing.. otherwise I would not be here.. :P  Not really into sweets unless I'm in the mood for sweets... and I'm definitely not an idol otaku or a gambler...

Does this mean I have a chance? lol

She's really cute eh?

I'm wondering if her husband is a train fan? If he is, shouldn't he be appearing in her videos too? Also, wondering if she gets paid for the reviews she does on Tomica and Bandai B-Shorties...

Martijn Meerts

I wouldn't call the train cute really.. Of course, the train is hardly noticeable anyway ;)

I wouldn't call the train cute really.. Of course, the train is hardly noticeable anyway ;)

Yap now we know for sure the train IS real.. Looks pretty weird though... Like the models that were inside the train. With that front nose, I would assume the train cannot be coupled from the front?

She was like かわいい, かわいい, かわいい ... (Kawaii Cute) all the way as the train zooms past...

Davo Dentetsu

Can't we just promote her to some sort of ambassadorial role or something?  God, perhaps?  Sigh...

She's back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAfIsep1BPg

This time, boarding a E7 GRAND glass from Nagano to Toyko. The GRAND class is simply breath-taking...

* I can't help but realise this, is she pregnant? Cause it looks like her tummy got much bigger than before...  *

Side note, she has a train-studded mobile phone case! Definitely the train fan!  :)

Martijn Meerts

Dutch Railways should watch that video.. Even if it was only 1/100th of the comfort of the Gran Class, it'd still  be way more comfortable than first class in most trains over here =)