Timetables -> Music

CaptOblivious

OK, I've scored something like that for Charlottesville Union Station, Virginia (one line = 6 hours):

[.... ............ .............. ............. ....................... ....... .......... .........]

[.......bip........................................................................................]

[...................................bip*......bip*...............................................]

[.............................................bip...................................................]

* play only on four out of every seven cycles

CaptOblivious

OK, I've scored something like that for Charlottesville Union Station, Virginia (one line = 6 hours):

[.... ............ .............. ............. ....................... ....... .......... .........]

[.......bip........................................................................................]

[...................................bip*......bip*...............................................]

[.............................................bip...................................................]

* play only on four out of every seven cycles

LOL  ;D

Here's St Louis station, then:

[.......bip........................................................................bip............]

And the freight lines adjacent to it:

[biiiiip....biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.....biiiiiiiiiiii]

[biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiii]

[biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiii]

[biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiii]

[biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiiipbiiiiiiipbiiiiiiiiii]

oh man heavy heavy duty flash backs to the apple II (and basis 108 for any of those that remember) and sinclair Z80! did all sorts of experimenting turning odd data into music then in fits of seeing what these new toys could do! thanks for the flashback, no acid required!

cheers

jeff

I wonder what happens to all the railroad workers who hear the same station tune time after time every day.

Straightjackets, probably.

Between the repetitive ditties and the creepy animated scenes, I seem to have a hangup.  :-\

I always wondered what kept anyone from the general public from walking over and pushing the chime button at the end of the platform.