Which region should claim the title of "King of the Trams"?

King of the Trams  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which region should claim the title of "King of the Trams"?

• Hokkaido
    • Tohoku
    • Kanto
    • Chubu
    • Kansai
    • Chūgoku
    • Shikoku
    • Kyushu
    • None of the above
    • Some of the above
    • All of the above
    • Cant they all just agree to have a good time

Time for another famous Shashinka Ichiban Fun Poll. So, choose or die ! Mawahahahahah *caugh, wahahahaha.

Edited by Shashinka
  • Like 1

I voted for Chūgoku mainly because it includes Hiroshima but my two travelling companions and I are planning a trip to Germany later in the year and we have aquired a German tram atlas to plan a bit of tram riding and I have to say that after looking more closely at the German tram networks Japan loses votes in that regard.

I voted for the Chūbu region, since there are quite a lot of railway companies with tram lines: Toyohashi Railway, Toyama Chihō Railway, Toyama Light Rail (legally a street running LRT), Manyō line and the Fukui Railway company.

Not exactly a tram man, but i do love the Enoden for its nostalgic feeling and especially the painted cartoon ones!

It's actually a legal railway with an extremely long road crossing/road running section.

I'm with Westfalen - Germany has a vast number of tramway systems. So has Russia. And even with recent closures and cuts, St Petersburg still has the world's largest individual tramway system.

Cheers,

Mark.

diederickvz

Lisbon trams in Portugal... most unique with their vintage trams still riding around... Definitely King of trams by far!!!!! :love4:

• Like 1