NGDCC

Darklighter

I have a question for those who have ordered from NGDCC before. How much did you pay for shipping?

(I would have asked NGDCC directly but they are on New Year's vacation until next week.) 

http://www.snjpn.com/ngdcc/indexj.htm

He makes drop-in decoders that fit certain Kato locos better than those from U.S. manufacturers, the EF64 for example.

It's been a while since I sent an order so I don't recall the postage but I'm planning an order in the new year to catch up on some decoder installations.

Does he make decoders appropriate for HO?  I'm guessing that the DE30sx0EL6x would be the right one for a Tomix HO EF81; do I need an EXT FX4 for lighting too?

He also makes best drop in decoder for Tomix track cleaning cars.

That's what I ordered today.  :D 

Shipping (to Germany) is 400 yen by Airmail (I ordered one decoder).

Payment through PayPal.

• Like 1

Hey,

just reviving this topic to let you know that NGDCC currently cant offer airmail services, and only offers the slow route by ship atm, due to the ongoing issues in the world.

5 hours ago, Wolf said:

Hey,

just reviving this topic to let you know that NGDCC currently cant offer airmail services, and only offers the slow route by ship atm, due to the ongoing issues in the world.

Is he doing that for all countries?  As the Japan Post website shows air parcel is available to the US for example but not most European places.

1 hour ago, chadbag said:

Is he doing that for all countries?  As the Japan Post website shows air parcel is available to the US for example but not most European places.

It is indeed as you state. He will still ship to countries where Airmail is available, all else only by sea.

He send me this link as a reference

https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The NGDCC guy is a great guy.  I've bought from him a few times.  Shipped to me in USA as well as shipped to my sister in law in Kobe.  

• Like 4