Adding detail into Kato/Tomix Blue Train coaches?

Came across these window blinds on the Hobby Search website which seem a great idea along with other additional internal detail you can add.

Only problem - how do you open up the coaches to get these details inside without causing damage?

I have had no problem with the suburban "ordinary" coaches but how to easily get into the Blue Train coaches - especially Tomix - seems beyond me....or am I missing something that's incredibly obvious? :dontknow:

post-265-0-42560600-1387709326_thumb.jpg

Krackel Hopper

The blue train coaches should be basically the same as any other. I've been (slowly) working on interior details for mine. The Ginga Models interiors are fantastic. Anyway, the shells should come off just like any other. I try to start at one end, as the ends tend to be the hardest part.

I've seen screws on some cars from different manufacturers. They are usually hidden on the bottom beneath some of the underfloor equipment. For some cars, taking off the bogies were required before opening them, because the bogie screws were attached to tubes from the roof. This differes from manufacturer to manufacturer, but maybe some of these cars have the same features.